Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Glastonbury Weekend

Glastonbury Weekend

Old Jun 20th 2011, 3:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Glastonbury Weekend

I love Glastonbury weekend. Either at the event or watching on the BBC. Has anyone stumbled across a channel that might be showing this? I suspect an IP faker and the BBC Iplayer is the only avenue.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 4:17 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glastonbury Weekend

Originally Posted by Beoz
I love Glastonbury weekend. Either at the event or watching on the BBC. Has anyone stumbled across a channel that might be showing this? I suspect an IP faker and the BBC Iplayer is the only avenue.
Just watched Julien Temple's "Glastonbury" documentary on the iPlayer (via Expat Shield) actually, first time I'd seen it, brought back good memories of '95. (Sun, sun, sun ... what a cracker).
Old Jun 20th 2011, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Glastonbury 2000 was my favourite. The last year before the 'superfence' was put up. Hitch-hiked down there, climbed in for free and had possibly the most hedonsitic weekend of my life. Good times.

Seems to have lost a bit of its magic the last few years but still probably the best festival in the world....watching it on TV just ain't the same.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

towers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud oftowers has much to be proud of

This is my last weekend in Europe before making the journey down to Oz and I'll be spending it at Glastonbury - lovely way to say goodbye to this side of the world!
Old Jun 20th 2011, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by towers
This is my last weekend in Europe before making the journey down to Oz and I'll be spending it at Glastonbury - lovely way to say goodbye to this side of the world!
Very jealous .... Catch Pendulum on the main stage. Saw them a few years ago at Glasto and it was amazing.