Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Glass Shoe Diaries....(Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club)

The Glass Shoe Diaries....(Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club)

Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:05 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Glass Shoe Diaries....(Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club)

Well, we've started a fad! We've found our pole dancing shoes and have decided to base a diary-type blog around the where abouts of the shoes each week complete with artsy-fartsy photos!

Day one, September 16th, 2004

The first photo was shot at my house during a coffee morning (more like afternoon tea, really) where we had the smallest gathering in several weeks.
Jill (Go Banana's), Maggy, Teresa(The Swifts) and I completed the gathering where we began our little "misadventures" in pole dancing etiquette and placed the shoes on the table with a coffee pot and cup.

Colleen, Amanda, Jo, Simone and Mairi were MIA for various reasons but will rejoin once the moving in, replacing staff, taxes and jobs have been sorted and/or packed in.

So here beginnith the journey into the Glass Shoe Diaries....

Soon to come... todays episode at "Madame Sin's" BBQ where extraordinary things were done with the shoes, a can of guiness, strawberries and a sausage (??) Don't ask..wait for the photo...LOL

PLPD Treasurer and Cherry Lady,
Siren
Attached Thumbnails The Glass Shoe Diaries....(Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club)-coffeemorn.jpg  
Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:13 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Glass Shoe Diaries....(Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club)

Originally Posted by Siren
Well, we've started a fad! We've found our pole dancing shoes and have decided to base a diary-type blog around the where abouts of the shoes each week complete with artsy-fartsy photos!

Day one, September 16th, 2004

The first photo was shot at my house during a coffee morning (more like afternoon tea, really) where we had the smallest gathering in several weeks.
Jill (Go Banana's), Maggy, Teresa(The Swifts) and I completed the gathering where we began our little "misadventures" in pole dancing etiquette and placed the shoes on the table with a coffee pot and cup.

Colleen, Amanda, Jo, Simone and Mairi were MIA for various reasons but will rejoin once the moving in, replacing staff, taxes and jobs have been sorted and/or packed in.

So here beginnith the journey into the Glass Shoe Diaries....

Soon to come... todays episode at "Madame Sin's" BBQ where extraordinary things were done with the shoes, a can of guiness, strawberries and a sausage (??) Don't ask..wait for the photo...LOL

PLPD Treasurer and Cherry Lady,
Siren
OMG!! You're really serious! LOL! Dont go giving my husband any ideas now!
Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

johnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: The Glass Shoe Diaries....(Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club)

Correct me if I am wrong but that Coffee pot looks very clean and very empty. I therefore have to question what you ladies were actually drinking that afternoon!
Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:19 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Lucy!! OF COURSE we're serious!! We have SO much fun with this and even more fun watching the men shake thier heads is disbelief and wonder...lol.

You know they LOVE the idea of thier ladies being able to pole dance for them and the musculature that such an endeavour would bring...
Gotta have tight thighs and butts to hang upside down off a pole!!

Perth ladies...we will recruit YOU! Mwahahahaha

Siren
Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by johnkay
Correct me if I am wrong but that Coffee pot looks very clean and very empty. I therefore have to question what you ladies were actually drinking that afternoon!

LOL That was very definately near the end of the afternoon. We'd already drunk all the coffee!! (And finished off Jill's yummy sandwiches)

Siren
Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Haha, nice one girls! I am impressed that you have all bought the proper 'gear'!

Mrs Darkless is gutted that she is missing out on these lessons. She said she thinks it would be a right laugh to have a go at that (just for the record, Darkless is pretty gutted she is missing out too )

Hope you ladies are prepared for a new intake in January!!!

Keep up the good work.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Siren
LOL Lucy!! OF COURSE we're serious!! We have SO much fun with this and even more fun watching the men shake thier heads is disbelief and wonder...lol.

You know they LOVE the idea of thier ladies being able to pole dance for them and the musculature that such an endeavour would bring...
Gotta have tight thighs and butts to hang upside down off a pole!!

Perth ladies...we will recruit YOU! Mwahahahaha

Siren

Well, I feel left out!! Can I start the Adelaide Chapter when we finally arrive there?? Im sure loads of girls would be up for it....and Im sure the men would be up for us doing it too!!
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Quite frankly I am disgusted
Old Sep 19th 2004, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Quite frankly I am disgusted

yeah right!! Front row seats for you!!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:00 pm
Badge

nothing wrong with a bit of nudity but I find all that pole dancing sleazy - can't understand the blokes who drool over birds in strip joints..but you guys will make it look fun.

you all seem to be doing it for the right reasons - and sound game - can I watch!? I'll do my monty bit afterwards as the finale...

BM

Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Yesterday's Glass Shoe Diary Picture from madame Sin's BBQ........has now arrived!!! new recruits sign here please as first lesson to take place very soon..................
Attached Thumbnails The Glass Shoe Diaries....(Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Club)-shoes.jpg  
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:03 am

LOL Teresa!! That's fantastic! (Although the sausage WAS a bit much lol... turned a classy shot into a sleezy one..LOL)

Siren
Old Sep 20th 2004, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

See you girls on Thursday, is it at yours siren ?
Have a lot to catch up on by the looks of it
Joanne
Old Sep 20th 2004, 3:20 am

Yep, Jo... Mine again this week... Everybody is coming to see the wedding pressie in my backyard!! LOL
(Men are so impatient! )
See you there!

Siren

P.S. Any ladies currently in Perth more than welcome to join. Pm me for details!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

See you there, looking forward to it
Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.