Reload this Page >

Glasgow Meet Ups

Glasgow Meet Ups

Old Feb 5th 2010, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

effie will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Glasgow Meet Ups

Originally Posted by Stevenson
Looking forward to meeting people in the same situation as us, my freinds and family are bored with me talking about Auz.
and you seem like a nice bunch.
Hi there yip we are all just lovely people wanting to meet, chat and have a few drinks. Look forward to seeing everyone.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Laura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really nice
Default Re: Glasgow Meet Ups

Hey we still on for 3pm tomorrow then? Look forward to seeing you all again and meeting all the new folks!!
Old Feb 5th 2010, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Laura1888
Hey we still on for 3pm tomorrow then? Look forward to seeing you all again and meeting all the new folks!!
Hi guys
Walkabout have informed me that we need to pay a £20 non-refundable fee for reserving an area with seating. I wanted to tell them to stick it, then thought we would probably struggle to get anywhere that we would get seats due to the football thats on tomorrow. Anyway, its only £1 each. Hope everyone is ok with this as i have booked it.
See you all tomorrow.
Cheers
Fee
Old Feb 5th 2010, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

Stevenson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by effie
Hi guys
Walkabout have informed me that we need to pay a £20 non-refundable fee for reserving an area with seating. I wanted to tell them to stick it, then thought we would probably struggle to get anywhere that we would get seats due to the football thats on tomorrow. Anyway, its only £1 each. Hope everyone is ok with this as i have booked it.
See you all tomorrow.
Cheers
Fee
After paying out on everything towards my visa, I am not worried about £1,each lol, see you all at 3pm, we will be the two in the corner looking scared. haha.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 11:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by effie
Hi guys
See you all tomorrow.
Cheers
Fee
you will be pissed off if you get in there and its empty lol

enjoy ppl
Old Feb 5th 2010, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

wanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant future

Na mate we'll be there. £1???? each??? Do they know I'm fae Paisley?????
Old Feb 5th 2010, 11:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanttobedownunder
Na mate we'll be there. £1???? each??? Do they know I'm fae Paisley?????
ha ha , i didnt mean that noone would turn up to the meet lol
i meant if you all turn up and the pubs empty and youve paid 20 quid lol

anyway because your a buddy im sure you get it fur hoff price
Old Feb 6th 2010, 3:47 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Sorry we're not there, had issues on route to MIL's with kids that involved lots of vomit and our youngest.
It's nothing to do with the £1 honest.
Anyways it looks like our evening is going to involve me and calpol and OH valeting the car!!!
Hope you's all have good time. Scunnered at missing out.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough

hey guys,

sorry we did not make it, i did not get back from hairdressers till 5 so thought it would have been too late by then

carla and les
Old Feb 7th 2010, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Stevenson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Thanks to Fiona for organising yesterday at walkabout. We had a great time and it was lovely to meet you all and ask lots of questions!!

Hopefully next time we can say we have our visa!

Scott & Emma
Old Feb 7th 2010, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Laura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really niceLaura1888 is just really nice

Enjoyed yesterday....was another good day! We're looking forward to next one already!!

Laura and Richard xxx
Old Feb 7th 2010, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

hi guys well, eight people turned up yesterday out of a possible 16 that were coming! It was great to meet new faces as well as catch up with Laura and Richard from the meet last time. We had a great day and night, went on to another pub with Tony and Gillian and have a sore heid this morning! Will update later today more of the photos, thats if i can manage to do it!!
Fee
Attached Thumbnails Glasgow Meet Ups-dsc00411.jpg   Glasgow Meet Ups-dsc00412.jpg   Glasgow Meet Ups-dsc00413.jpg   Glasgow Meet Ups-dsc00414.jpg   Glasgow Meet Ups-dsc00418.jpg  

Old Feb 7th 2010, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

wanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Really good to meet you all we had a great day and night!! I've not moved off the sofa all day. It was a pity some people could not be there as they missed a good night. As Gillian said yesterday there is a emigrate show on the 13-14th March at the SECC I have put the link below. We are going on the 13th so if anyone wants to meet up just let us know. I would like to say a big thank you to Fiona for organising these meets and we are looking forward to the next one (or your leaving night ).

http://www.emigrate2.co.uk/shows_and_publications.htm

Anthony & Gillian
Old Feb 7th 2010, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

hi all, just some more pics from yesterday. Cheers Tony, we had a great time. We might catch up with yous at the emigrate show. Will let you know nearer the time. Good luck with the house and hopefully sell soon.
Fee
Attached Thumbnails Glasgow Meet Ups-dsc00416.jpg   Glasgow Meet Ups-dsc00419.jpg  
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry we couldn't make it folks. Our youngest took unwell on Saturday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.