Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GLASGOW TO BRISBANE

GLASGOW TO BRISBANE

Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice
Default GLASGOW TO BRISBANE

Hi All We are leaving in about 6 weeks anyone flew from Glasgow ? any hints on who to fly with best prices where you booked? Cheers for any advice Good Luck and God Bless this Forum (and all who sail in her)
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

bigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nice
Default Re: GLASGOW TO BRISBANE

I fly regularly from Melbourne-Glasgow and always use Emirates. I've never had any problem with them.I just find it easier as they are the only airline that fly direct from Glasgow,so no need to stop off in London/Manchester etc.

I usually book online but heard it's a bit cheaper to book in the likes of the Flight Centre etc.
Managed to upgrade to Business class a few times and am flying over Business Class in August,just using my Skywards miles.
Good Luck with the move.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gormac
Hi All We are leaving in about 6 weeks anyone flew from Glasgow ? any hints on who to fly with best prices where you booked? Cheers for any advice Good Luck and God Bless this Forum (and all who sail in her)
Hi, Im going to be booking flights this week fm Glasgow too! Decided to go with Singapore as we can get the double baggage allowance but going via Heathrow is putting me off. Other choice is Emirates as it will go direct from Glasgow. Got prices direct fm Singapore website was cheaper than rest. I usually use Barrhead Travel as Ive found them helpful in the past. Let me know if you find any better deals. Price for 4 of us one way to Brisbane is about 2kish.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:52 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

we got good prices from Singapore Airlines there is 5 of us so looking for a good deal and a good airline so the kids wont get bored and im comfortable

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/index.jsp
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi there
Although we did not fly from Glasgow, we went Manchester/Dubai/Singapore/Brisbane with Emirates. I would highly recommend them they are the best airline that I have ever been with. Will will use them again when we head out to Brisbane.
Have a safe and pleasant journey and good luck for the future.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Thank,s All for your help GORMACS