From Glasgow Anyone???

Wikiposts

From Glasgow Anyone???

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough
Default Re: From Glasgow Anyone???

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi There Just Joined Site Im From Kirkintilloch Just Outside Of Glasgow Do You No It
Jocky Boy..

Hi Jocky Boy, we are also from Kirkintilloch.
Heading to Perth Jan 2006 or before.

Shona & Micky
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

marie_chris is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=JackTheLad]Oh weren't you posh I couldn't afford to live southside, I was in Drumchondra. Anyway my work was out near the airport (airways industrial estate), so living southside would have just been showing off!!

For my last three years there I lived on Blessington street right off O'Connell street, that was the closest I got to living southside! The rent was an absolute joke, probably about 50% of my wages a month, and I was trying to save for a house, when house prices were going up 15% a year, and my wage was going up 13%.

I did the same as you and bailed out in the end.

Happy I did though, got a great property near Belfast which went up 100% in 3 years

POSH......ME......... kinda
Totally know what you mean about rent/buy - we got lucky with flat in b'bridge and landlord never put up the rent once - still a killer though. Had no intention of paying €300k for pokey wee flat! Well done on the house - I just kept my wee flat and rented it out so it was no bother moving back - just need to sell the bugger now

M x
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

marie_chris is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by yamahaha
Ha! Its a wee world eh? We use Millerston cabs theyre much better than Stepps cabs!!!
That's funny!! where you headed to anyway?? we're heading to Sydney - hopefully. Can't talk about it though cos the other half thinks I will jinx it
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:16 am
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by marie_chris
That's funny!! where you headed to anyway?? we're heading to Sydney - hopefully. Can't talk about it though cos the other half thinks I will jinx it
Im in the same boat as you, my other half doesnt want to get her hopes up!

Not sure where were going yet, probably Sydney as well but Im into diving and really want to get out of IT (I Work for a crappy IT firm in EK) and get into Diving professionally so we'll probably end up in Queensland.

We plan to go to the far east to do our Dive Masters and tour on our way over to Oz then do an instuctors course when I get to Oz. We were hoping to go back to Phi-Phi (we were there just before the Tsunami ) for 6 weeks but we need to find out what the state of the Dive Centres there are now...
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:06 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! Lynn here coming from posh Springburn (NOT!) - originally from the posh part of Glasgow - Bishopbriggs and moving back there in with my mum when we sell our house in Springburn.

Hoping to depart to sunnier climes in November this year, Brisbane to be exact. I'm a nurse on MODL and going with hubbie - our application has been in since 3rd Feb.

Nice to see so many Scots getting the hell out of this country!!!!

Lynn
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:08 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by micky
Hi Jocky Boy, we are also from Kirkintilloch.
Heading to Perth Jan 2006 or before.

Shona & Micky
We heading for perth in jan to we will all have to have a beer when we get there.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all, not quite from Glasgow, I'm from Paisley. Have just joined the site. Have been granted visas but not able to fly off just yet. Validated visas in september, went to Perth. just didn't want to leave. But at least I know I will be able to go back to Oz Not quite decided where to settle, got a couple of places in mind.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:58 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alexandra k
Hello all, not quite from Glasgow, I'm from Paisley. Have just joined the site. Have been granted visas but not able to fly off just yet. Validated visas in september, went to Perth. just didn't want to leave. But at least I know I will be able to go back to Oz Not quite decided where to settle, got a couple of places in mind.

Welcome to the site Alexandra, I was born in Paisley so nice to see another buddy on here.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I score some jellies off either of you?

Went to Paisley Tech, but seem to remember spending most of my time in the Wee Howf or the Cellar bar.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:28 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dracupg
Can I score some jellies off either of you?

Went to Paisley Tech, but seem to remember spending most of my time in the Wee Howf or the Cellar bar.

Sorry Gordon the only Jellies I used were the baby ones. Bit differant nowadays.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

cul8rm8e will become famous soon enoughcul8rm8e will become famous soon enough

I`m sorry to hear about all you poor people ot there that cant quite get to grips with with it,Why dont you move to my little paradie upin the eastend.

you must know where i`m talking about! you got it? its called lochwood gardens in Rogerfield its where most of the stars live, my other half is originally from here. The only thing i dont get is why theres a lot of them with the same first name "mon"

Must be something to do with the looks

Just thought i would mention, Hoping to go to Sydney (coogee) i was there for a month and came back early Feb. what a place!

Last edited by cul8rm8e; Mar 23rd 2005 at 2:10 pm.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Welcome to the site Alexandra, I was born in Paisley so nice to see another buddy on here.
i was born a buddy too, i knew there was somethin strange aboot u
an Underwood Rd lad
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:33 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
an Underwood Rd lad
Soapy how u doin bud lonf time to blether
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:34 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
an Underwood Rd lad
Soapy how u doin bud long time to blether
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
Soapy how u doin bud lonf time to blether
not bad pal, just about to go get some beers im helluva dry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.