Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gladesville Sydney

Gladesville Sydney

Old Jul 17th 2016, 3:38 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 280
DanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gladesville Sydney

I recently had an interview for a job in Gladesville, I'm not sure if I will be offered it but I had a quick look at rental prices and was a bit surprised. I found a few fully furnished apartments around the $450 mark but I was expecting it to be much more expensive than Melbourne and Brissie where I've previously lived. Does anyone know Gladesville as an area / anywhere nice within say a half an hour drive. I'm single so apartments are fine for me.
DanSolihull is offline  
Old Jul 17th 2016, 5:30 am
  #2  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,909
Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gladesville Sydney

Originally Posted by DanSolihull View Post
I recently had an interview for a job in Gladesville, I'm not sure if I will be offered it but I had a quick look at rental prices and was a bit surprised. I found a few fully furnished apartments around the $450 mark but I was expecting it to be much more expensive than Melbourne and Brissie where I've previously lived. Does anyone know Gladesville as an area / anywhere nice within say a half an hour drive. I'm single so apartments are fine for me.
Only Sydney buying is expensive. Renting is a winner. Thank you negative gearing.

Try your luck in Balmain for a single person.
Beoz is offline  
Old Aug 9th 2016, 2:51 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 280
DanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gladesville Sydney

Originally Posted by Beoz View Post
Only Sydney buying is expensive. Renting is a winner. Thank you negative gearing.

Try your luck in Balmain for a single person.
Cheers, I've accepted the role so I am now on the lookout before I move there in early September, any other suggestions are most welcome. I will take a look at Balmain.
DanSolihull is offline  
Old Aug 9th 2016, 10:43 am
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 621
OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Gladesville Sydney

Originally Posted by DanSolihull View Post
Cheers, I've accepted the role so I am now on the lookout before I move there in early September, any other suggestions are most welcome. I will take a look at Balmain.
Closer to City - Drummoyne, Hunters Hill, Annandale, Leichhardt (all these tho under the flight path - earliest flight 6am)

Further away from City - Ryde, Putney

HTH
OzSheila is offline  
Old Sep 8th 2016, 4:41 pm
  #5  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 1
visha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gladesville Sydney

Hello all,

How long does it take to move visa status from "Assessment inprogress" to "Grant"?

Please help
visha is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.