Glad I'm down south...

Glad I'm down south...

Old Apr 7th 2006, 11:49 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Glad I'm down south...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4887182.stm
Old Apr 7th 2006, 11:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glad I'm down south...

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
They're slow off the mark. That was a couple of days ago. Water doing down now.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno, here is something from the Sydney Morning Herald

"Geoff Lambert of Fairlight reckons it's not every day that the Bureau of Meteorology issues an extreme fire weather warning, total fire ban, a sheep grazier's alert and warning of blizzard conditions for the same region. It was all happening yesterday in southern NSW."
Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:05 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
They're slow off the mark. That was a couple of days ago. Water doing down now.

BBC usually are....thanks.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

BBC usually are....thanks.
They really got caught unawares actually (Katherine, not the BBC) no one expected the river to flood like that sooooo quickly. They were all very lucky although they don't feel it, damage to property wise.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:09 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Glad I'm down south...

Originally Posted by Ialibu
I dunno, here is something from the Sydney Morning Herald

"Geoff Lambert of Fairlight reckons it's not every day that the Bureau of Meteorology issues an extreme fire weather warning, total fire ban, a sheep grazier's alert and warning of blizzard conditions for the same region. It was all happening yesterday in southern NSW."
Wahey!