Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Giz A Job I Can Do That

Giz A Job I Can Do That

Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

stephen elaine will become famous soon enoughstephen elaine will become famous soon enough
Smile Giz A Job I Can Do That

Recently my visa was approved 136 bn permanent (after 12 months) on the MODL list Roofer/Slater/Tiler also Supervisor I have worked within the industry for 22+ years with my experience and expertise and my occupation on modl you would think employers would be fighting for someone like me but not one reply from any employers you name it I have tried it so my question is were are these job any help would be appreciated I would live most place in Oz which include Brisbane, Perth,basically were the work is.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:02 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Giz A Job I Can Do That

Originally Posted by stephen elaine
Recently my visa was approved 136 bn permanent (after 12 months) on the MODL list Roofer/Slater/Tiler also Supervisor I have worked within the industry for 22+ years with my experience and expertise and my occupation on modl you would think employers would be fighting for someone like me but not one reply from any employers you name it I have tried it so my question is were are these job any help would be appreciated I would live most place in Oz which include Brisbane, Perth,basically were the work is.
did you apply for the jobs before or after you got your visa?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

pinktinkerbell is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Giz A Job I Can Do That

Before and after I got my visa Agency guy(from Oz) phoned me in the UK before I went on Hols Dec/Jan told me he would like to see me when I got to Oz DROVE 2 HOURS TO HAVE A MEETING WITH HIM IN CENTRAL BRISBANE told me wages work condition ect got back to UK Jan 17th CO appointed E-mailed him to keep him informed he told I will have you a job no problem visa approved 2/2/2007 e-mailed to tell not returned e-mail since then what I guy?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

stephen elaine will become famous soon enoughstephen elaine will become famous soon enough

used Daughters sorry above still applys
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

trades people lookin for a job in brisbane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if any trades people (plumbers, joiners, sparks, coach builders, mechanics etc looking for a job in brissie in the next few weeks

pm me

I may be able to help.

steve
Did you have a look at this thread, it might be worth sending him a pm. Good luck.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:08 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pinktinkerbell
Before and after I got my visa Agency guy(from Oz) phoned me in the UK before I went on Hols Dec/Jan told me he would like to see me when I got to Oz DROVE 2 HOURS TO HAVE A MEETING WITH HIM IN CENTRAL BRISBANE told me wages work condition ect got back to UK Jan 17th CO appointed E-mailed him to keep him informed he told I will have you a job no problem visa approved 2/2/2007 e-mailed to tell not returned e-mail since then what I guy?
Do what????

Did they do punctuation at your school?

Don't know about others, but I aint got a clue what you are trying to say!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Giz A Job I Can Do That

dont need sarcasim snotty vampire need help trying to find work if you have not got anything constructive to say butt out
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Do what????

Did they do punctuation at your school?

Don't know about others, but I aint got a clue what you are trying to say!
There is no need to speak to people like that!

I don't actually believe that the word 'aint' is a good example of english grammar/language either!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:37 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

have you been applying via email from the uk ??

if so i found that approach totally useless too with not one single asnswer to 30 plus enquires ( all via seek by the way ) its a case of knocking on doors and showing your face mate

regarding where is the work its more or less every where the east coast is booming so`s the west coast
the whole place is like a big building site
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:45 pm

dont need sarcasim snotty vampire need help trying to find work if you have not got anything constructive to say butt out
What I said was not sarcasm, it was constructive criticism. If you genuinely want people to respond, try making your question more eligible! As for butting out....NO, I won't!

Originally Posted by sammyg
There is no need to speak to people like that!

I don't actually believe that the word 'aint' is a good example of english grammar/language either!!
Who mentioned Grammar/ Language? I was talking about 'punctuation'! It doesn't matter what combination of slang and 'proper' words you use, if the sentence is punctuated properly, the chances are somebody will understand it. As it happens, I struggled to understand a word of what the above poster was trying to say!

It's all about being able to understand where one sentence ends and the next begins FFS!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=FluffyTheCampfireSlayer;4405019]What I said was not sarcasm, it was constructive criticism. If you genuinely want people to respond, try making your question more eligible! As for butting out....NO, I won't!

Do you mean 'legible'?????

Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:55 pm

[QUOTE=sammyg;4405035]
Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
What I said was not sarcasm, it was constructive criticism. If you genuinely want people to respond, try making your question more eligible! As for butting out....NO, I won't!

Do you mean 'legible'?????

Not once did I profess to be an expert in spelling, but thank you for pointing out the obvious mistake. Let me spell this for you though - P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N!!!!

N-O-T Grammar! N-O-T Language!

P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N!!!!

All I want to be able to do is to read a post and ACTUALLY have 'some' idea of what the person is trying to say! Am I alone here?

Now run along and interfere somewhere else where you may be more welcome!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Now run along and interfere somewhere else where you may be more welcome! [/QUOTE]

I'm missing the point here - who's interfering??? Were you not the person that just abused the poor chap that started this thread???? Hardly a contribution...

goodness me!!!!!

It seems to be quite a bad attitude from someone who's been trying to scav on the goodwill of others!!!

Why don't you go and read some of your own posts? You seem to have a habit of causing friction on this site and frankly anybody that offered to put up a free-loader like yourself needs their head examining!!!

YUK!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:10 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Please keep the thread on topic and stop arguing!

Thanks

Mod.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Giz A Job I Can Do That

IFFY MAN LAYER all one asked was for a bit of help and advise not an english lesson and thank you SammyG for the support

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.