Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls soccer teams..

Girls soccer teams..

Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:06 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Question Girls soccer teams..

Do the have girls football (soccer) teams in the Adelaide area.??
Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:10 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls soccer teams..

Originally Posted by CORKER
Do the have girls football (soccer) teams in the Adelaide area.??
Girls? And football? No, no, no, no, no ....
Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:14 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Girls soccer teams..

Originally Posted by wmoore
Girls? And football? No, no, no, no, no ....
Try playing football against my 11 year old daughter with no shin pads on then see... what you think then..
Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:17 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Try playing football against my 11 year old daughter with no shin pads on then see... what you think then..
I would never play any sports against a girl. Apart from the fear of getting beat, there's the fear of getting beaten. When I was at college we had a mixed hockey team and the girls were just bloody violent. And of course they got away with it because they were sweet little angels Mate of mine had to have 6 stitches in his eyebrow and another 4 in his mouth after one game
Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:43 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

The Australain Bureau of Statistics (2002 census) revealed what we already suspected.
Football is the most participated in team sport in Australia for boys and girls and the fastest growing sport as well.
I suspect you are inquiring on behalf of your daughter and i have no doubt that Adelaide will be able to accommodate her needs.

Melbournehelp ( VSF Coach,Goalkick Program Coach and sometimes youth worker !)