Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls of perth, help needed for hen night!!

Girls of perth, help needed for hen night!!

Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

mandandbri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Girls of perth, help needed for hen night!!

Hi

I am trying to organise a hen night for a friend in perth and keep hitting blank wall as where to go!!!

Does anyone have any ideas of places that have drag acts, strippers, fun restaurants etc Anything tacky really!!!!

Any help would be great as want her to have a fabby night!!!

Cheers
Amanda XXXXX
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Girls of perth, help needed for hen night!!

Pole dancing night was fab for Siren's hen night, also Collar & Cuffs on Wellington St is a laugh
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:45 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mandandbri
Hi

I am trying to organise a hen night for a friend in perth and keep hitting blank wall as where to go!!!

Does anyone have any ideas of places that have drag acts, strippers, fun restaurants etc Anything tacky really!!!!

Cheers
Amanda XXXXX
Hi amanda does the hen night happen to be for tasha???????????????
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

My god small world!!

You must be leanne, Natashas best friend have heard lots about you!!!

Yes it is desperate to find tackiest most outrageous thing for us to do!!!

Love Manda
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:56 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

make sure you give her a good send off
let me know if you need anything as it will be hard for her as it is all happening with her being away from her best buds and polease keep me updated,i really mean it if theres anything i can do give me a yell,when are you doing it for,it's hard when someone else is planning your best buds hen do.

Anyhow amanda nice to talk.

lea
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:06 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, I had so much fun at the Pole Dancing hen night. We laughed all night and kept the instructor up way past her bedtime!

Collar and Cuffs was good for a laugh but only because there were OTHER hen nights going on...lol

Siren
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Jo Cousins will become famous soon enough

Hi Manda

Can't be much help i'm afraid as I dont know many places in perth to go out too but i have just met tasha (unofficially) via the website and email (she sounds lovely!) and hope to meet up with her in a couple of weeks or so for a nite out...would love to help organise anything if i can do...i will scan the yellow pages etc see if we can get together some ideas.

Jo

Hi

Cheers
Amanda XXXXX
Old Nov 15th 2004, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi swifts

What is the pole dancing night?? Also is collar and cuffs a strip bar???

Thanks
Amanda
Old Nov 15th 2004, 7:35 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi girls!

Have spoken to Natasha on the phone ages ago, have been meaning to call her for ages.
Was actually planning to call her to ask if she felt like coming to see Bridget Jones Wednesday night in Innaloo!

Anyone else want to come?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266405
Wednesday 17th November - Bridget Jones Diary at Innaloo Megaplex, film starts at 8.40pm (so Mrs Banana informs me) so if we meet up in lobby from 8.15ish onwards. Address is 57 Liege Street, Innaloo, WA 6018, (off Scarborough Beach Road), think its about $14...??

Pole dancing was at She Moves, in West Leederville (Cambridge st)
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257973

Collar and Cuffs is a strip club on Wellington st, oppostite Entertainment Centre. They didn't go the full monty though(which was fine with me!!! )
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264662
Old Nov 15th 2004, 8:54 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Hi girls!

Have spoken to Natasha on the phone ages ago, have been meaning to call her for ages.
Was actually planning to call her to ask if she felt like coming to see Bridget Jones Wednesday night in Innaloo!

Anyone else want to come?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266405
Wednesday 17th November - Bridget Jones Diary at Innaloo Megaplex, film starts at 8.40pm (so Mrs Banana informs me) so if we meet up in lobby from 8.15ish onwards. Address is 57 Liege Street, Innaloo, WA 6018, (off Scarborough Beach Road), think its about $14...??

Pole dancing was at She Moves, in West Leederville (Cambridge st)
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257973

Collar and Cuffs is a strip club on Wellington st, oppostite Entertainment Centre. They didn't go the full monty though(which was fine with me!!! )
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264662

See now this i just dont get... they dont go all the way... whats the point, or do they have something, or something little to hide... or maybe a sock.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hi swifts

What is the pole dancing night?? Also is collar and cuffs a strip bar???

Thanks
Amanda

Amanda

If you want something different, try this (Mrs Banana had me in stitches today about it!!!)

http://www.fireenginefun.com.au/limousine.htm

(we would happily try it out for you...lol)
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Swifts]Amanda

If you want something different, try this (Mrs Banana had me in stitches today about it!!!)

Hi there,have not been on for a while and saw this,im assuming its me ur talking about...Its def a hard one as ive also looked every were,obviously back home u know were to go and sooo on and friends who know u will just take over and arrange a hillarious nite....i my self will check out the places u all ave said..and manda cheers hun.....ive been looking at boats and some do hen dos and bucks ..u hire a boat for 3 to 5 hours down and around swan river...with music ,bbq and wine/beer.....(stripper!!)and will drop us off at the city ....will pick up any time...me thinking 5pm....and drop us off at the city 8 ish...and then to subbi for a big piss up As leanne says a girl needs a good send off.....what ever they decide it will be fab,and even though friends and best bud arent there (leanne)they will be missed and thought of and will def ave a drink on u all ..But pls ohhh pls no veil wi condoms as i have nice and exspensive dress
love tasha
ps .jo u ave my number....give us a call
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:21 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Swifts
Amanda

http://www.fireenginefun.com.au/limousine.htm

(we would happily try it out for you...lol)

It looked even funnier in use o9n Saturday night. Glad I came on for a peek

Jill