Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls Nite, Part 2, Mooloolaba - Dancing!

Girls Nite, Part 2, Mooloolaba - Dancing!

Old Feb 21st 2008, 1:26 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls Nite, Part 2, Mooloolaba - Dancing!

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Hey Jane just a thought if we can get a few of us down there how's about we rent a unit then nobody needs to drive and you don't have so far to go the next day to get to Brissie
Can you take pics if it turns into a night of 'girly fun'????
Old Feb 21st 2008, 1:35 am
Just Joined

jenandjames is on a distinguished road

Hi, its jennie

Starting to feel homesick, so i my come for a jolly up. If anyone wants to meet up for a coffee for a chat, i do really need one at the mo.PM me if you want to meet up before.

Sorry for sounding so glum. I will put a smile on my face when we dance the night away.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:03 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jenandjames
Hi, its jennie

Starting to feel homesick, so i my come for a jolly up. If anyone wants to meet up for a coffee for a chat, i do really need one at the mo.PM me if you want to meet up before.

Sorry for sounding so glum. I will put a smile on my face when we dance the night away.
Hey jennie you've got my number give me a ring if you wanna go for coffee wednesdays and thursdays are good as kids at nursery will bring sj and some others along to cheer you up
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

yep thats fine with me xx
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 8:09 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
yep thats fine with me xx
ooooh ooooh, nearly missed this one sj, but nice to know that i was added onto the list at the beginning sooooooo up for another night out and i'll try not to attract the attention of any dwarf dj's !!!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
ooooh ooooh, nearly missed this one sj, but nice to know that i was added onto the list at the beginning sooooooo up for another night out and i'll try not to attract the attention of any dwarf dj's !!!!!!!

didn't have a part in charlie and the chocolate factory did he???

Good nite Sat chick, enjoyed it, will do again xxxx

S-j xxx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:03 am
life's good

allison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the rough

Hi to all the girls,

Anyone fancy the 2nd installment?

Friday 7th March, 7-7:15pm. Could meet at the Surf Club, Bar, gaming side. Then move on again for more grooves on the dancefloor!

S-j,
Colleen,
Tracey,
Sorry I missed the last one but my daughter had a 3rd birthday party the next day and wouldn't have been good if I was hungover!
Will def be interested in 8th march if the OH doesn't mind babysitting.
BTW if it is not too late notice for some of you a few of us are going out this friday in mooloolaba!
PM me
Alli

Last edited by allison; Feb 26th 2008 at 5:04 am. Reason: forgot some text
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:13 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

didn't have a part in charlie and the chocolate factory did he???

Good nite Sat chick, enjoyed it, will do again xxxx

S-j xxx
yeah thanks for the company who drunk all the vodka
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh that will have been us!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:21 am
Just Joined

Chapman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all the girls,

Anyone fancy the 2nd installment?

Friday 7th March, 7-7:15pm. Could meet at the Surf Club, Bar, gaming side. Then move on again for more grooves on the dancefloor!

S-j,
Colleen,
Tracey,
Sorry guys would def like to come you sound like my sort of girlies who like to enjoy themselves.
Already have a birthday on the 8th but please email me next time and i'll get a few of us to come along. We all live around little mountain, caloundra areas.

Have fun i'm sure you will
June
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:50 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello girlies

well firstly make sure you all enjoy yourselves, sounds like you all get on really well, which is nice
I am on my way to the sunshine coast on 3.6.08 and would love to meet up with you all for some vodka and dancing
I know its quite far away, but i'm sooooo excited, I cant wait to ge there
bec
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

Phil-Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hey jennie you've got my number give me a ring if you wanna go for coffee wednesdays and thursdays are good as kids at nursery will bring sj and some others along to cheer you up
Hi Colleen.

Let me know when and I will pop along for a coffee too. Been really fed up.I cant wait for next Saturday. Theres nothing like a good girly night out to make you feel good.

Debx
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:42 pm

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Phil-Deb
Hi Colleen.

Let me know when and I will pop along for a coffee too. Been really fed up.I cant wait for next Saturday. Theres nothing like a good girly night out to make you feel good.

Debx
call me any time deb im always down by you x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Flippin eck girls!! What a weekend! Went down to stay with mates in Brissie & ended up at this place called Alex hotel Nr Cleveland?? What a dive. Makes Mooloolaba look really posh!! Still managed to spend loads & have a good nite on the lash... Was as rough as hell yesterday though.. (and did a ferry ride! Green face anyone?)

lookin forward to Saturday... You all ready for Friday Colleen?

Anyone fancy coffee or owt this week.. i'm okish on Wed & Fri, for a bit anyhow, xxx

S-j x

Will see you soon Bec.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Chapman
Sorry guys would def like to come you sound like my sort of girlies who like to enjoy themselves.
Already have a birthday on the 8th but please email me next time and i'll get a few of us to come along. We all live around little mountain, caloundra areas.

Have fun i'm sure you will
June

Hi June,

Cant say i'll remember to email but just check meet ups.. will be a bit of notice. xxx trying to do one every month. x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:38 pm

Flippin eck girls!! What a weekend! Went down to stay with mates in Brissie & ended up at this place called Alex hotel Nr Cleveland?? What a dive. Makes Mooloolaba look really posh!! Still managed to spend loads & have a good nite on the lash... Was as rough as hell yesterday though.. (and did a ferry ride! Green face anyone?)

lookin forward to Saturday... You all ready for Friday Colleen?

Anyone fancy coffee or owt this week.. i'm okish on Wed & Fri, for a bit anyhow, xxx

S-j x

Will see you soon Bec.
You p*** head, glad u had a nice weekend, i havent even packed owt yet but gettin excited, see u soon xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.