Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls Night Out Sydney

Girls Night Out Sydney

Old Jul 21st 2009, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Girls Night Out Sydney

Hi! who would be up for a girls night out sometime? I think we could do with one! i was thinking a Saturday in August and I fancy maybe the Rocks? maybe a bit of a dance??

let me know!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 11:23 am
Just Joined

dinh van is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girls Night Out Sydney

Oooo sounds like fun...haven't been out for a while...nice excuse to break out those sparkly shoes!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

I'm desperate to go dancing - though my own sparkly shoes are for nights where sitting is involved. Will have to be after the 8th though due to stupid City to Surf nonsense
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:49 pm
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by briwi
I'm desperate to go dancing - though my own sparkly shoes are for nights where sitting is involved. Will have to be after the 8th though due to stupid City to Surf nonsense
Im doing C2S also,why do i do these daft things!!! I ll be up for a drink or two,let us know,Lisa x By the way how is your training going,ive got a bit of a sore knee-not good
Old Jul 21st 2009, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by briwi
I think a night out to celebrate (hopefully) completing the city to surf is a darn good idea... i will even go out and buy some sparkly shoes in anticipation.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Ok so when exactly is the city to surf? lets set the date!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Absolutely up for that Pompey, count me in.

Paula x
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Ok so when exactly is the city to surf? lets set the date!
The City to Surf is on Sunday 9th so anytime after that is fine.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

So how about the 15th August then??
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

So how about the 15th August then??
I should have recovered by then... sounds good to me.

I hope you are coming to Bondi to support us for the city to surf...
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok so the 15th it is! I will post the details asap!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 1:00 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Ok so the 15th it is! I will post the details asap!
Hi,my friend is going back to the UK on the 4 Aug so we're going into the city for her leaving doo on the 31st so because of cash i wont be able to make it,plus its my hubbys birthday,if i win the lottery i ll let you know Have a good time anyway xxx
Old Jul 24th 2009, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

hopalong has a brilliant futurehopalong has a brilliant futurehopalong has a brilliant futurehopalong has a brilliant futurehopalong has a brilliant futurehopalong has a brilliant futurehopalong has a brilliant future

Count me in
Sarah
Old Jul 24th 2009, 6:50 am
Just Joined

michelebilson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! who would be up for a girls night out sometime? I think we could do with one! i was thinking a Saturday in August and I fancy maybe the Rocks? maybe a bit of a dance??

let me know!
Hi I have just joined british expats after moving here in february would love to come along to a girls night!! MB
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Fab!!! will post details soon, am thinking start at the opera bar for a lovely cocktail then on to the rocks...then maybe a bit of trashy dancing at Retro?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.