Girls night out

Old Apr 7th 2011, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough
Default Girls night out

I am looking at meeting new friends. i am going through a rough time with the husband and need to meet new people even if it is to go to the cinema or a meal. i am 45 but very young fun going 45. very bubbly, just want to get away from the every day rubbish that comes my way. i live in sydney. promise i will not bore you with my woes. need to switch of from then. things will get better but at the minute i feel a little isolated. not good when you are so far away from home. so if anyone wants to meet up just drop me a message. we have no children... so if any ladies out there want to have a night of from it all.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Bikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls night out

I would be up for a night or two out when i finally arrive in sydney, unfortunately i can not arrange a date with you just yet though. I am here if you want to chat and have a virtual drink or two with
Old Apr 7th 2011, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for that.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian and wendy
I am looking at meeting new friends. i am going through a rough time with the husband and need to meet new people even if it is to go to the cinema or a meal. i am 45 but very young fun going 45. very bubbly, just want to get away from the every day rubbish that comes my way. i live in sydney. promise i will not bore you with my woes. need to switch of from then. things will get better but at the minute i feel a little isolated. not good when you are so far away from home. so if anyone wants to meet up just drop me a message. we have no children... so if any ladies out there want to have a night of from it all.

Hi Wendy

There is a group of women who regularly meet up through something called the Newcomers club in your area. Try contacting "Ezzie" who posts on here - she's top dog and I know she would make you very welcome. BTW, you don't actually have to be a Newcomer to join!!!

Hope that helps

Love

Rudi
x