Girls Night Out

Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

louisethepom will become famous soon enoughlouisethepom will become famous soon enough
Talking Girls Night Out

Hi all,
When is the Melbourne Girly night out, has anyone decided on a date yet or are we all still recovering from New Year.
I will never have another party at home, my house was ferrell and it took me 2 days to clean up after everyone.
The bouncy castle was a hit and we had karaoke, all in all it was a fantastic night but the next day wasn't.
Thanks to Cypry and Helen for helping us clean, they are people we met of this website at the Mornington meet and they are a great couple.
Thanks Expats.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:34 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girls Night Out

Hi Louise,

I was doing a message this morning about this before I went out but computer crashed and didn't have time to send it.

I was thinking perhaps Friday 20th in the City?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:43 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louisethepom
Hi all,
When is the Melbourne Girly night out, has anyone decided on a date yet or are we all still recovering from New Year.
I will never have another party at home, my house was ferrell and it took me 2 days to clean up after everyone.
The bouncy castle was a hit and we had karaoke, all in all it was a fantastic night but the next day wasn't.
Thanks to Cypry and Helen for helping us clean, they are people we met of this website at the Mornington meet and they are a great couple.
Thanks Expats.
did you write in disappearing ink ? Its nearly gone now
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

louisethepom will become famous soon enoughlouisethepom will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Girls Night Out

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Hi Louise,

I was doing a message this morning about this before I went out but computer crashed and didn't have time to send it.

I was thinking perhaps Friday 20th in the City?
That sound great have you a venue and time in mind?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
did you write in disappearing ink ? Its nearly gone now
No, it's special intelligent ink which disappears when read by numwits (ref my general apology in the Barbie )

Sorry for gatecrashing girlies, at least your thread will get bumped.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MelbourneGirls Night Out

Hey I just logged on to try and set up a night out...I was meant to be travelling next week and now I'm not so I thought 'why not fill up my idle time planning a girlie night out'.

My thoughts were :
Blue Train cafe on Southbank, which is nice and informal and reasonably cheap but nice.
Friday 20th sounds good
Time : 7 onwards?

Any takers
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:52 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pomster
Hey I just logged on to try and set up a night out...I was meant to be travelling next week and now I'm not so I thought 'why not fill up my idle time planning a girlie night out'.

My thoughts were :
Blue Train cafe on Southbank, which is nice and informal and reasonably cheap but nice.
Friday 20th sounds good
Time : 7 onwards?

Any takers
Count me in. Shall we all wear carnations and carry a copy of The Age?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Count me in. Shall we all wear carnations and carry a copy of The Age?
Lol
Where is this Cafe?
I have never heared of it.