Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girls get together, Gold Coast

Girls get together, Gold Coast

Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice
Default Girls get together, Gold Coast

Hi

The next girls get together, is on Thursday 12th April at Options Tavern, Westfield Shopping Centre, Helensvale, 7.00 for drinks.

Anyone welcome.

Jane
Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

katietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant futurekatietops01 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Girls get together, Gold Coast

Hi Jane,

Fairly new to both Helensvale and Australia. Would love to meet up with a few friendly faces. How will I know who you are? Should I carry a rolled up copy of the FT and wear a red rose?

Katie
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi

Its not very busy place on Thursdays, so I am sure you will be Ok.

Hope to see you there.

Jane
Old Apr 12th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lee/jane
Hi

Its not very busy place on Thursdays, so I am sure you will be Ok.

Hope to see you there.

Jane
Last time we was in Options this complete stereotypical aussie bruce tried to chat up my mum! We (me, sis and mum) were sitting near the bar and my dad and mine and sis boyfriends were playing pool at the other end and this guy that WAS crocodile dundee waltzed over and offered to by my mum a drink - I have to say my mum looks fantastic but she was so shocked she didn't know what to say! Me and my sis were cracking up with laughter! He must have thought we were 3 birds on the pull! My dad wasn't impressed- the blokes have been in there since and he was there - so watch out girls hes a regular! My sis and her fella tend to frequent the coomera tavren now as its in walking distance!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
Last time we was in Options this complete stereotypical aussie bruce tried to chat up my mum! We (me, sis and mum) were sitting near the bar and my dad and mine and sis boyfriends were playing pool at the other end and this guy that WAS crocodile dundee waltzed over and offered to by my mum a drink - I have to say my mum looks fantastic but she was so shocked she didn't know what to say! Me and my sis were cracking up with laughter! He must have thought we were 3 birds on the pull! My dad wasn't impressed- the blokes have been in there since and he was there - so watch out girls hes a regular! My sis and her fella tend to frequent the coomera tavren now as its in walking distance!
i mean the coomera lodge!