Reload this Page >

girlie nights coffee drinks request

girlie nights coffee drinks request

Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:37 am
Just Joined

tjcherryz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default girlie nights coffee drinks request

hi all
I am new to site, young at heart 40 year old, gee where did the years go! two fab kids 20,19 so they off doing their own thing, been in perth for a few years divorced living with ozzie, and as much as I love him I really miss my mates for the occasional catch up, drinks coffees shopping etc, would love to catch up with any like minded who are having a hard time meeting people,
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Darren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really nice
Default Re: girlie nights coffee drinks request

Hi

I'd definitely be up for a night out or a coffee catch up! I'm 36, but not sure that age matters anyway. My kids younger, but be good to have some friends where who i can chat to as a person and not just a mum !

Whereabouts are you living? I'm at Carramar. Maybe if you get enough replies we can all meet up together? I haven't been out yet since arriving in Perth so it would be a great experience I'm sure.

Karen
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:27 am
Just Joined

sounds great I am in marangaroo but like age doesnt really matter I have a car will travel!! send me message and will definately tee up for drinks
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:46 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

There is group of ladies who meet every Thursday at Quay Cafe at Hillarys from 12pm onwards.

At the moment with the school holidays they are meeting a Whitfords Nodes Park, take a long a picnic and something to sit on.

And another group who meet at The Boat at mindiare, but I dont think they are meeting again now till the kids go back to school.

They are all a lovely bunch of ladies and very welcoming

Sam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:50 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Darren_Karen
Hi

I'd definitely be up for a night out or a coffee catch up! I'm 36, but not sure that age matters anyway. My kids younger, but be good to have some friends where who i can chat to as a person and not just a mum !

Whereabouts are you living? I'm at Carramar. Maybe if you get enough replies we can all meet up together? I haven't been out yet since arriving in Perth so it would be a great experience I'm sure.

Karen
Hey i'm in Carramar...same age too drop me a PM...i'm really nice
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:15 am
Just Joined

any other time for meet ups? working so cant make the quay what time is the meet at mindarie boat do you know?,
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:41 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Hey everyone im in woodvale if anyone wants to meet for a coffee of a few glasses f wine(bottles) just give me a wee E-mail. im 39 married with 2 teenagers
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:17 am
Just Joined

free anytime for glasses/bottles of wine,
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi girls

sorry to gate crash your thread but we are doing a ladies night in freo if anyones interested pm for details

tiff
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Darren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really nice

Freo a bit too far for me, but I like the idea of meeting up at night time, mainly because as well some people working during the day (hopefully me soon!), it's good to get away from the kids now and again.... (I do love them, honestly)

I'm going to try to get to whitfords park one thursday, as soon as hubby off working.

I'm happy to travel too, I do like a glass (bottle) of wine, but happy to drive too if need be.

I've only been here a few months, so not really sure where to suggest? I've heard Wannaroo Cavern is good on a friday night, playing 80s music, but I've never been...

Karen
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:08 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

To be honest freo is a bit to far 4 me . wanneroo wud suit me so anyone wanna arrange a nyt . just E-mail me .
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Same here, Wanneroo would be good. Anyone good at organising these things? I'd offer but no idea where to go.

Karen
Old Jan 19th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone, I am not in Perth yet but hope to be in Feb/March. I am 37 with two teenage children, boy 16 and girl 14. I will be working full time but will always make time for a girls night or lunch. Would love to meet up when i arrive. I dont know exactly where i will be living yet but it will be north of the river. Hope to see you all soon
Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tjcherryz
hi all
I am new to site, young at heart 40 year old, gee where did the years go! two fab kids 20,19 so they off doing their own thing, been in perth for a few years divorced living with ozzie, and as much as I love him I really miss my mates for the occasional catch up, drinks coffees shopping etc, would love to catch up with any like minded who are having a hard time meeting people,
I have just joined the site and will be moving to perth soon. Not sure when yet it was going to be June but my husband is already living there so I think it will be sooner rather than later. I would love to meet lots of people when I get there as I think missing my girlie mates will be the hardest. I am late 30's with two kids 12 and 7. We have a house in Mandrah but Perth is not far away. I have just got back and am missing the sun but not the siders already!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:49 am
Just Joined

samaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tjcherryz
hi all
Hi everyone

Definatley be up for a night out, about time! been here 3 mths with 2 little ones, living in Kallaroo, i have met up with a few of you (hi to you!) from here with the kids at Go bananas, park etc, but yes due a night out. Can we keep this one to NOR? i know some others are organising a freo night, but seems a bit far for some of us on here which i agree. Will try to bring a few expats with me too
Any suggestions on where to go?
Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.