Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie mates - Sydney

Girlie mates - Sydney

Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

helsbells79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girlie mates - Sydney

Hey ladies...it seems because of the number of people now on the list we may have inadvertantly ommited people from some emails!! So, if you haven't already had the email about drinks tonight, and wish to join us, a few of us are meeting at Home Bar in Darling Harbour, from about 5:15pm onwards...for a couple of cheeky drinks!

And if you haven't been getting the emails, and would like to be included...drop me a PM with your email address!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hels x
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

emmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really nice

Hi everyone, love this thread!

Am feeling far from normal at the mo, having just recently given birth to twins, but I reckon a girlie night out is just what the doctor ordered to restore my sanity. I've not had much of a social life in recent months (due to being a beached whale and then breastfeeding), but I'm getting to that stage where I really need to get out and let my hair down. Just need to make sure hubbie knows what he is doing as he's never been left in charge before! I'll try to PM my email address (not done it before but I'm sure I'll suss it out). I live in Fairlight near Manly and am not working at the mo, so it will be very exciting to have an excuse to go out in the city.

Might be a couple more weeks before I can make it out but hope to meet some of you soon x
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

kunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nice

Originally Posted by emmo
Hi everyone, love this thread!

Am feeling far from normal at the mo, having just recently given birth to twins, but I reckon a girlie night out is just what the doctor ordered to restore my sanity. I've not had much of a social life in recent months (due to being a beached whale and then breastfeeding), but I'm getting to that stage where I really need to get out and let my hair down. Just need to make sure hubbie knows what he is doing as he's never been left in charge before! I'll try to PM my email address (not done it before but I'm sure I'll suss it out). I live in Fairlight near Manly and am not working at the mo, so it will be very exciting to have an excuse to go out in the city.

Might be a couple more weeks before I can make it out but hope to meet some of you soon x
Welcome to the gang Emmo!
There are a few of us north of the bridge (i live in Manly too!)
Hels and Fleurs are in charge of the email list so let them have your email ad and they will add you...

Look forward to meeting you in a few weeks!
kunjal
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:33 am
Just Joined

amanda12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Girls, I am from London and have been in Sydney for nearly 3 months living with my boyfriend, I miss my friends from London and would love to meet up with some girls for some wine and a girly gossip about clothes/shoes etc!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

helsbells79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey

Yeah, I know how you feel...we've been here nearly three months as well! Drop me a PM with your email address, as we tend to organise by email!!

Sorry for the really short reply, but really should be out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!

Hels x
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

Its saying I need to make 3 posts before I can send a PM so here is my second
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

And here is my third
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

bananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Same position as lots of others.

29 year old, mum to one. Lived in Sydney for about 2 months. I come from NZ (please dont hold it against me) and don't know anybody here.

Partner is English. We moved over for my job. We have 2 cats, 2 dogs (who are yet to join us) and a recently aquired cockatiel who has recently found his voice and uses it often.

I won't say Im normal because then Id have to pretend! I am a little bit quirky, and have a weird sense of humour but apart from that I can mostly pass as a human!

I live in the inner west.

Id love to join in?!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:54 am
Just Joined

mittas will become famous soon enough

Hi gang

I'm sure I'm going mad cos I though I'd sent this already but I can't see it here.

Anyhoo as there are so many of us fabulous girls these days we've found it hard to keep on top of the e-list. So, rather than offend people by missing them off what we'll do is always post info about events here. That way anyone who wants to join us can do.

So make sure you subscribe to this thread and we'll update it whenever we have plans in the offing.

Feel free to suggest something too if we've not got our finger out in a while.

TTFN

Mittas
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:57 am
Just Joined

mittas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bananalana
Hi everyone

Same position as lots of others.

29 year old, mum to one. Lived in Sydney for about 2 months. I come from NZ (please dont hold it against me) and don't know anybody here.

Partner is English. We moved over for my job. We have 2 cats, 2 dogs (who are yet to join us) and a recently aquired cockatiel who has recently found his voice and uses it often.

I won't say Im normal because then Id have to pretend! I am a little bit quirky, and have a weird sense of humour but apart from that I can mostly pass as a human!

I live in the inner west.

Id love to join in?!
Quirky, weird sense of humour... sounds like the rest of us!! We won't hold the new zealand thing against you either.... and we'll try not to do impressions or ask you to say six ;0)

Our diaries have been pretty busy of late. But we'll organise something again soon so make sure you subscribe to the this thread.

Hope you're settling in ok.

Bye for now

MIttas