Girlie mates - Sydney

Girlie mates - Sydney

Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:38 am
Just Joined

gee_gee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girlie mates - Sydney

Originally Posted by Fleurs
Hi gee_gee

of course! we have been organising today via 'regular' email so do you want to PM me your email address and I will forward / cc you in .

Same to anyone else who wants to join us! Just send me, helsbells79 or mittas a PM with your email address.

xx
Ok great will do. I have to post another mesage to allow my PM to work!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 5:05 am
Just Joined

gee_gee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gee_gee
Ok great will do. I have to post another mesage to allow my PM to work!
I can't seem to PM. It won't allow me to do it!
Old Jan 18th 2009, 12:11 am
Just Joined

Fleurs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Just to say we had a lovely evening last Friday and are planning to meet up again this week (details tbc) so if anyone else wants to join us then drop me a PM!

xx
Old Jan 18th 2009, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

kunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nice

Please dont forget to include me!!
kunjal
Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

helsbells79 is an unknown quantity at this point

In fleurs absence, I've just sent an email about drinks on fri night...so anyone who didn't get it, and wants to join us, PM me and I will add you to the email!!!!

Helen x
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:40 pm
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Can't make it at present....but once Im over in Sydney count me in!
Me too ! Over Next Thurs
Old Jan 29th 2009, 7:25 am
Just Joined

bec27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleurs
Hi all,

Just to say we had a lovely evening last Friday and are planning to meet up again this week (details tbc) so if anyone else wants to join us then drop me a PM!

xx
Hello,

I some how found this website to my relief as I'm coming out to Sydney 10th Feb, I can't wait but already know I'm going to miss my friends so much. Was wondering if it was possible to come a long one evening please?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

of course!

You may find your first few weeks a bit hectic (I know cos I'm only in week three myself)...but drop me a PM with your email address and I can add you to the list and you can just join in when you are ready!!

Helen
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhh I love Singstar.......
I am sooooo Crap too...
Enjoy your night out in Sydney girls...
Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by helsbells79
of course!

You may find your first few weeks a bit hectic (I know cos I'm only in week three myself)...but drop me a PM with your email address and I can add you to the list and you can just join in when you are ready!!

Helen
Thank you, will pm when I get out their.
Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:41 am
Just Joined

Just wondering how do you pm? New to this?
Old Feb 7th 2009, 9:29 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bec27
Just wondering how do you pm? New to this?
Click on their user name and select, send private message.....
Old Feb 9th 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

JoandPaulW is a jewel in the roughJoandPaulW is a jewel in the roughJoandPaulW is a jewel in the roughJoandPaulW is a jewel in the rough

hey all - just found your thread and like all of you girls i am in the same situation - really missing my friends from back home and my girlie nights out (or in!).
hope its ok to pm one of you so that you can include me in your emails - would love to know when your next night out so that i can come along for a glass or 2 of wine!
look forward to meeting you all.
cheers
jo
Old Feb 9th 2009, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jo...

the more the merrier!! We have a good little group now! Fleurs, who was the brave one who started the thread is currently back in the UK, so I have taken control of trying to organise....although truth be told, I have no job yet, so relish actually having something to do!

We are meeting for drinks after work on friday, so if you PM me your email address, I can include you!!!!

Look forward to meeting you!

H x
Old Feb 15th 2009, 4:47 am
Just Joined

marina01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I am 27 years of age and have moved out here with my fiance who is 30, we have been in Manly since Dec and are loving it.
I love to go out and have a few vinos, sing, dance and laugh I have only just found this website and to read this thread im so excited.
I know exactly what you mean about missing your girlies at home I especialy miss when im out so was wondering if you had any room for another one on your girls night out??
Also I notice that most of you have husbands/Boyf/Fiance's and was wondering if any of you are interested meeting up as couples to??
Look forward to hearing from you.

Natalie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.