Reload this Page >

Girlie mates - Sydney

Girlie mates - Sydney

Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

kicking_k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girlie mates - Sydney

Hey

As per my prev post, I dont move to Sydney until early March, but would def be interested in some girlie meet ups!! Pencil me in for when i arrive perhaps we can make it a regular thing!!

- Balmain is somewhere we are considering is it a great place for a couple in their late 20s?

k

xx
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

helsbells79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, we love Balmain...and are in our late (Very late...) 20's!!

In fact we are house hunting this afternoon...so very exctied!!

H x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:37 am
Just Joined

mittas will become famous soon enough

Hi girls

Fleur you are a brave girl for posting to meet up - well done you!!! Pleased to find some other similar aged (I'm 30) sing star fans looking to get together (teehee!). I got here in October to live with my ozzie bloke and am really missing having a good gossip and a few wines / voddies with the girls.

I'd love to join you guys on friday if that's ok

Gold star for all of us!

Drop me a message

Julia
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Rockchick80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi girls,

I've seen that I have 2 PMs but I can't access them (something to do with having to have had the membership for 24 hours or more which is fast approaching!) - I'll continue to check but just wanted to let you know that Friday is still good for me!

Speak soon!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Right...FLeurs I have well and truly hijacked your post....

I am going to send an email (cos it seems easier than using PM on this site). I have an email address for Fleurs and Rockchick80...anyone else want to be included, send me your email address!!

Mittas, I have PM'd you!!

H x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:43 am
Just Joined

I have to make 3 posts to pick up messages - I guess this is 2 ....
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mittas
I have to make 3 posts to pick up messages - I guess this is 2 ....
and this would be 3
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:34 am
Just Joined

salspad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kicking_k
Hey

As per my prev post, I dont move to Sydney until early March, but would def be interested in some girlie meet ups!! Pencil me in for when i arrive perhaps we can make it a regular thing!!

- Balmain is somewhere we are considering is it a great place for a couple in their late 20s?

k

xx
I have been in Balmain for 5 months now and it's a great location and I'm really pleased that in a couple of days there has been a good response and Friday looks like it's gonna be good group.

See you Friday

Sali
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Fleurs is an unknown quantity at this point

Mittas you are more than welcome to join us of course. The more the merrier.

Thanks so much for all of the replies girls! I felt like such a sad sack having to post (I had a glass of wine for dutch courage ) for girlie friends and was really worried it was only me and that nobody would reply. I'm so happy that it's worked out so well and I'm really looking forward to it - hope you all are too.

Also, I work in the city so if anyone else does and wants to head over to Balmain with me on Friday after work then let me know! soo excited - woo hoo.

xx
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

kunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nice

good morning all

My husband and i (me 30... just! and him 29) have been here since Dec from London and are living in Manly.
I am really missing my girlies from home and would love to meet you guys! I am not working at the mo but unfortunately wont be able to make it this week...
Please can I join in next time?

Kunjal
Old Jan 15th 2009, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fleurs
I can make Friday so that sounds fab. I'll PM you and we can work out the details.

Any other ladies who would like to join us too just give us a shout.

So how will we know who's who? Shall we all carry red roses
Hi, I have been in Sydney with my boyfriend since July. I would love to meet up with you guys but Balmain is not as convenient for me but if you meet again in the city please let me know (or post a thread).

I go to the Thursday meet every week so may see you there.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:13 am
Just Joined

Hi girls,

We've now decided to meet in the city (Darling Harbour) rather than Balmain if that is more convenient for anyone else that would like to come along

dmpp - I've sent you a PM.

kunjal - of course you are more than welcome to join us next time. Do you want to PM me your email address and we can cc you in next time?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:48 am
Just Joined

gee_gee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleurs
Hi there,

My boyfriend and I have just moved to Sydney from London. We are planning to attend the next set of drinks in the city but I would really love to get together for a bit of a girls night out / lunch / etc if anyone fancies it?

I'm really missing my girlfriends back home terribly and so making new (& great) ones here is very important to me.

A bit more about me... I am 28 and perfectly normal (aren't we all) in the sense that I don't have two green heads. I work in the city and enjoy laughing, cooking, restaurants, spas, wine, vodka, dogs, shoes, dancing when drunk, singstar when drunk, diving, kayaking, tennis, sitting around in pyjamas and loads of other things blah blah blah.

If I haven't bored you yet and you're feeling brave then let me know!

xxx
Hi

I would love to meet up if that was ok. I am living in Kirribilli and really missing my girl friends back home. New to this website, found it yesterday and it looks great!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Fleurs...do you want to add the last two girlies into our email??

H x
Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:15 am
Just Joined

Hi gee_gee

of course! we have been organising today via 'regular' email so do you want to PM me your email address and I will forward / cc you in .

Same to anyone else who wants to join us! Just send me, helsbells79 or mittas a PM with your email address.

xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.