Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GIRLIE LUNCH ON THE GOLD COAST - FRIDAY 18th APRIL

GIRLIE LUNCH ON THE GOLD COAST - FRIDAY 18th APRIL

Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default GIRLIE LUNCH ON THE GOLD COAST - FRIDAY 18th APRIL

Hi Girls!!!

Things have been mad with the boys off school the last week but they are back tomorrow!!!

Anyone fancy a girls only celebratory meet up this Friday??

How about the Riviera on Sorrento? We eat there all the time ( I am such a lazy girl and their pizzas & pasta are to die for!!!)

I will need numbers to pre book so lets get it organised and i will put the wine in the fridge ready!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: GIRLIE LUNCH ON THE GOLD COAST - FRIDAY 18th APRIL

HI!!!!

Come on!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 2:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

bump
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

thebaggos is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you leaving me out??? Would love to join you!! have no kids on a Friday!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

thebaggos is an unknown quantity at this point

Going to leave Barry at home - he needs a rest!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

YEY!!!

You and me baby!! Lets call it the hen lunch eh!!!!!

SHWING!!!

( There lies the reason I picked Friday.. And youre my first....................................... my last, my everything!!)

Old Apr 17th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

lisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to all

hi i dont have the kids tomorrow either, but even if i leave now i dont think i'll make it from swansea in time!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lisaroo
hi i dont have the kids tomorrow either, but even if i leave now i dont think i'll make it from swansea in time!!!
LOL!!!

The bubbly will be well flat when you get here!!

See you other 3 later xxx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

ozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the rough

i can't bloody believe it, i missed another day out to meet some people!!!!!!

hope the day went well would love to come on your next lunch am around on a tuesday's and friday's

i've been here now 1 and 1/2 years and friends are still very few

would like to meet some more mum's, i have 3 boys aged 9,5 and 2 1/2 have not had alot of time to get out as college takes up 3 days of my week and weekends spend with family, would really like it if i could come along next time.

hobbies clothes shopping ,shoe shopping, coffee outing ,lunches

ozziegirl
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

Hi justsarah and ozziegirl - maybe we could arrange another meet??
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

G'day Sheila...

Welome to BE!!!

I cant see why not, maybe a few more weeks notice this time!!!

Any suggestions out there?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:12 am
Jo.
Just Joined

Jo. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just joined this forum, and would like to meet up too! Got three kids, 4, 3 and 1 though, and none at school yet
Jo
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jo.
Hi, just joined this forum, and would like to meet up too! Got three kids, 4, 3 and 1 though, and none at school yet
Jo
Maybe a evening meet up then..

Welcome to BE and the Gold Coast!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:15 am
Jo.
Just Joined

Jo. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah, been here for seven months, but thanks for the welcome! An evening meet up would be good.
Jo
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

ozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the rough

hi everyone

would love to meet up but can really only do during the day

ozziegirl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.