Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:33 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Originally Posted by indalo
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask whether you were all meeting again this wed at 11, and is it ok if I join you???? (I've not been to any of these meets before so please be gentle! )

Louise
Yup. We'll be there at 11. Newcomers always welcome.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:28 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

indalo we r always gentle but don`t sit beside dorothy is u have a strong accent lmao lmao
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:30 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
indalo we r always gentle but don`t sit beside dorothy is u have a strong accent lmao lmao
Now that's not nice. I love your accent. That is when I can understand what the bloody hell you're talking about.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:33 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

now u have to study the phrases i gave u .Then there will be no stopping us stay with me and people will be asking u what ur saying and r u from belfast lmao
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Sharie is a jewel in the roughSharie is a jewel in the roughSharie is a jewel in the roughSharie is a jewel in the rough

Hi there,
Is there room for one more tomorrow at the Coffee Club meet ?
Cheers S x
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 10:18 pm
Still alive

Originally Posted by Sharie
Hi there,
Is there room for one more tomorrow at the Coffee Club meet ?
Cheers S x
Absolutely! See you there.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

I'm going to give myself a kick up the backside and try and get there instead of moping around feeling sorry for myself.

Where is the nearest parking? Is the cafe actually called the Coffee Club?

Thanks, hope to see you there.

M
Old Feb 24th 2009, 7:12 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by margy
I'm going to give myself a kick up the backside and try and get there instead of moping around feeling sorry for myself.

Where is the nearest parking? Is the cafe actually called the Coffee Club?

Thanks, hope to see you there.

M
I found that parking in the new parking garage and walking through the mall is the easiest. It's actually outside by the cinemas and is called the Coffee Club. It's right next to a little pizza place. Look for the food court and the City Beach shop and go out the door beside City Beach. You'll see the coffee shop on your left. We usually sit outside.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by indalo
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask whether you were all meeting again this wed at 11, and is it ok if I join you???? (I've not been to any of these meets before so please be gentle! )

Louise
Hi Louise, get yourself down there. It's a fab meet and everyones friendly. Look forward to seeing you.

Caroline x
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi,

just wanted to say it was nice to meet everyone yesterday. I'm sure knowing me I won't remember any names but I'll recognise faces (must be my age).

Hope to see you there again next week, providing I haven't been offered a fantastic job that is!

Thanks again.

M
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Jambo90210 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Wife works on Wed & Thurs, and see Both Hillary's and Joondalup meet up's are on either Wed or Thurs...

Are there any other meetings up here not on a Wed or Thurs??

Thanks

Jamie
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Yep there is a girlie meet at the coffee shop in Mindarie, great bunch of girls there to. They also meet at 12. The girls from there though are mainly from the forum Poms in Perth, but some are from British Expats, Give it a go
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry girls just to let you know I wont be able to make it again tomorrow
(Weds) as Im going to Cottesloe Beach with my daughter who leaves early on Thurs morning, so spending last few days and every minute I can with her.

Have a great day though and a nice cuppa for me and maybe some of that lush cake they do there to.

Lo. x
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:42 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by Jambo90210
The Wife works on Wed & Thurs, and see Both Hillary's and Joondalup meet up's are on either Wed or Thurs...

Are there any other meetings up here not on a Wed or Thurs??

Thanks

Jamie
I've been to The Boat twice on a Tuesday in the past couple of weeks and not seen any of the ladies there. I'm not working at present, so happy to meet up for a coffee with your wife if she wants to send me a quick note. Once you have posted a few more times you will be able to use the private message system and she can drop me a line.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:37 am
Sharon

Hey everyone i won`t be at the coffee club tomorrow either sorry .But see ua ll next week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.