Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting your dog to Oz - Quote and companies I have found - might be useful

Getting your dog to Oz - Quote and companies I have found - might be useful

Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

chelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to all
Smile Getting your dog to Oz - Quote and companies I have found - might be useful

Hi Guys,

This is not 100% complete yet, but if you are in the process of moving to OZ and looking to get you pet shipped this might be useful.

The quotes are for my little dog Clive. His 8.5kg, 45CM from nose to root of tail, 36cm heigh and at his widest part he's 16cm:

Its going to throw up an error as It was saved as xlsx, but to upload it I had to save its as .xls, but just ok the error and it will open ok

I will update it further with the rest of the quotes and let you know who we eventually go with with.
Attached Files
File Type: xls
Quotes for Clive.xls (13.2 KB, 167 views)
Old Sep 10th 2009, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice
Default Re: Getting your dog to Oz - Quote and companies I have found - might be useful

good effort i`m sure some1 will find it useful...........we used golden arrow,no probs all the way for our border collie
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:13 pm
blondie

BB and LG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Getting your dog to Oz - Quote and companies I have found - might be useful

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy
good effort i`m sure some1 will find it useful...........we used golden arrow,no probs all the way for our border collie
Eeeekkk defo - thanks for the info. We are looking at going out next year - We have 3 'large' dogs (around 30 kilos) so I guess we're looking at a few more pounds than you've been quoted! Groan.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 9:03 pm
Got Visa

hopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nice

We were using Golden Arrow, had no compliant about them at all. but unfortunately we had to have Jack put down on Tuesday (very sad day, i miss him so much )
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

louH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hopefullybrisbane
We were using Golden Arrow, had no compliant about them at all. but unfortunately we had to have Jack put down on Tuesday (very sad day, i miss him so much )
Sorry to hear that
Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

chelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to all

Hi guys,

Though I would provide an quick update - we have decided to go with Golden Arrow, they be the most expensive at £1424.00, but they seem to have the best reputation every where I have looked.

Hopefully Clive will like them