Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting the visa in the passport from London

Getting the visa in the passport from London

Old Aug 4th 2004, 10:23 am

chris n will become famous soon enoughchris n will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by chris n
Sent ours off this week by special delivery - £4 to Australia House with SAE (another £4) inside. After reading all the posts about Royal Mail I am now slightly nervous of when I will see the passports back!

Chris
An update on Royal Mail Special Delivery...

Passports send to Australia House last Thursday, passports returned today (Wednesday) with visa stamps nicely on page one of four spanking new passports.

It worked for us.

Chris
Old Aug 4th 2004, 10:33 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting the visa in the passport from London

I used royal mail special delivery as well.

All worked well and the passport was back with me a couple of days later.

Just make sure you include another special delivery envelope with the passports so DIMIA can send them back to you by special delivery. Also make a note of the tracking number on the second envelope so you can track it on-line.

cheers

TT