Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting a Virtual Australian Number-Which is best service?

Getting a Virtual Australian Number-Which is best service?

Old Jan 11th 2011, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Getting a Virtual Australian Number-Which is best service?

I am looking at getting a Virtual Australian number that I can get forwarded to my mobile/land line in the States. I did a quick google search and did return to a few sites which at best looked shady.

Can anyone recommend a good site to get this service?
Old Jan 11th 2011, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting a Virtual Australian Number-Which is best service?

Skype offer this I think, although they may not be the cheapest.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

GoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Getting a Virtual Australian Number-Which is best service?

Originally Posted by scaria197
I am looking at getting a Virtual Australian number that I can get forwarded to my mobile/land line in the States. I did a quick google search and did return to a few sites which at best looked shady.

Can anyone recommend a good site to get this service?
Check out Whirlpool.net.au forums. A few that come to mind are mynetfone.com.au or pennytel.com.au, but there are more. EDIToops dont know about forwarding, that may add a lot to the expense)

hope it helps, I ran voip for a few years to make low cost calls back home.

Last edited by GoldCoastMag; Jan 12th 2011 at 12:48 am. Reason: reread OP