Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

getting very impatient now!

getting very impatient now!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default getting very impatient now!

hi there everyone, would like to say a big congratulations to all of you lucky people who have had medicals request and visa,s.
I am getting very impatient now we applied beginning of october had aknowledgement sent 12th october2003, just wish it would come quicker as getting really anxious to having medicals.
Also we have sold our house 3 weeks ago and r having the survey done today, we have also found our new rented house.
Anyone else still waiting who applied october,agent told me i wont proberly hear any news of medicals request untill may or june,is there anyone else experiencing this as i am going mad with the waiting game
Old Apr 8th 2004, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

This whole process can be a frustrating waiting game and it always seems that loads of people other than yourself get all the good news. Hope you hear something soon

footie chick
Old Apr 8th 2004, 11:45 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: getting very impatient now!

Originally posted by delboy
hi there everyone, would like to say a big congratulations to all of you lucky people who have had medicals request and visa,s.
I am getting very impatient now we applied beginning of october had aknowledgement sent 12th october2003, just wish it would come quicker as getting really anxious to having medicals.
Also we have sold our house 3 weeks ago and r having the survey done today, we have also found our new rented house.
Anyone else still waiting who applied october,agent told me i wont proberly hear any news of medicals request untill may or june,is there anyone else experiencing this as i am going mad with the waiting game

hi delboy! yeah i'm in the same boat matey. Apart from not quite as far down the road, my application went in december and my house isn't ready for selling yet. although it should be ready for valuing after easter.

It's a bluddy sod all this waiting malarkey (god knows how to spell that lol). I just sent off for my police checks today, that made me feel a little better, like something was happening at least!

i would have thought you should hear something anytime soon looking at austimeline. a fair few september/october applicants have had med requests through, not to mention those lucky gits who applied in november and now have their visas granted!!! (:P pp). not long now though it will be our turn soon.

good luck!