Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting stuff to Sydney, Australia

Getting stuff to Sydney, Australia

Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Getting stuff to Sydney, Australia

Hi All

Just got our visa and flights booked !! Yippee!!

Now, the small task of arranging a removals company to send what is relatively small enough to hold a 30ft cube space to Sydney.

This info may have appeared elsewhere, but I really don't have time left to trawl through all, as I am leaving next month!!

I do apologise if it has been discussed elsewhere but please could you guys shared some of your experiences with removal companies and which would you recommend and why. Also, if you could give indication of costs, unexpect costs incurred...

Thanks to you all

PS: Good luck to all those who are pursuing their dream and are awaiting for visas to get there!!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting stuff to Sydney, Australia

Originally Posted by Syedney
Hi All

Just got our visa and flights booked !! Yippee!!

Now, the small task of arranging a removals company to send what is relatively small enough to hold a 30ft cube space to Sydney.

This info may have appeared elsewhere, but I really don't have time left to trawl through all, as I am leaving next month!!

I do apologise if it has been discussed elsewhere but please could you guys shared some of your experiences with removal companies and which would you recommend and why. Also, if you could give indication of costs, unexpect costs incurred...

Thanks to you all

PS: Good luck to all those who are pursuing their dream and are awaiting for visas to get there!!
Got some results from a very quick search...Any other info will be greatly appreciated.

Here's the link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=removals
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

And Van Isla is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Getting stuff to Sydney, Australia

phone PSS there details are on www.pssremovals.com

the guy will come round check what youve got and explain everything.