Reload this Page >

Getting a sponsor

Wikiposts

Getting a sponsor

Old Aug 29th 2003, 2:50 am
Just Joined

Carl Thompson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting a sponsor

I was advised, being that i wouldn't qualify with enouugh points over here in the UK to go to Oz on a year's working visa and either marry an aussie chick or find myself an employer who would sponsor me.
I was wondering, is it likely that employers are willing to sponsor? Does it greatly depend on the work you do?
I will have a degree in Psychology, although do not fancy following that career pathway. I am also a qualified fitness instructor, have qualifications in sport science, coaching awards and swedish body massage and indian head massage.
Do you think that with these qualifications i could find an employer to sponsor me?
I was thinking maybe one of those camp (don't mean "how's your father") places like Camp America, only in OZ.
Do these camps exist in OZ?
Any idea's and help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:30 am
Just Joined

JammingGoodJa is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the massaging of Indian heads (AKA Indian Head Massage) a professional qualification??
Old Aug 29th 2003, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: Getting a sponsor

Originally posted by Carl Thompson
I was advised, being that i wouldn't qualify with enouugh points over here in the UK to go to Oz on a year's working visa and either marry an aussie chick or find myself an employer who would sponsor me.
I was wondering, is it likely that employers are willing to sponsor? Does it greatly depend on the work you do?
I will have a degree in Psychology, although do not fancy following that career pathway. I am also a qualified fitness instructor, have qualifications in sport science, coaching awards and swedish body massage and indian head massage.
Do you think that with these qualifications i could find an employer to sponsor me?
I was thinking maybe one of those camp (don't mean "how's your father") places like Camp America, only in OZ.
Do these camps exist in OZ?
Any idea's and help would be greatly appreciated.

I am thinking the same is it possible get a sponsor or maybe meet and who knows marry an aussie girl.

I am a pipe fitter and not having much luck with that not on the skilled list so cant get tra.

Have first cousin in oz with business can they sponor me and i get pr visa or if i meet a girl and married would this be possible.

I am going to oz in jan 2004 for a working holiday visa any ideas what i could do that would help before i go or when i get there.