Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting Rid Of Stuff.!!!

Getting Rid Of Stuff.!!!

Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:40 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Getting Rid Of Stuff.!!!

Well we've just received our case number and this means we are just a little bit nearer ... Though the all important visa is still some way off.... Does anyone else catch their partners sneaking off to the bin in the yard with loads of black sacks full of your stuff..and when you confront them they just say they are decluttering ready for the big move....SHE NEVER SEEMS TO THROW ANY OF HER STUFF OUT...
CORKER
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:47 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Re: Getting Rid Of Stuff.!!!

Totally with you there Mr Corker sir

My boss has 5x the amount of clothes I have, but I`m the one who has to sift through looking for stuff to chuck out. I ask her about her amount of clothes and shoes and she says there`s nothing she could throw out. Oh, that`s ok then, I`ll just turn up to Oz in my jocks

I don`t mind really. I don`t think most guys are as fashion centric as the ladies, and we don`t need to collect clothes for every conceivable situation and jewellery.

She has chosen my clothes and packed them into a suitcase when I wasn`t looking though... that I DON`T like. Could be anything in there... and she won`t let me look!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:52 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Getting Rid Of Stuff.!!!

Originally Posted by Stormz
Totally with you there Mr Corker sir

My boss has 5x the amount of clothes I have, but I`m the one who has to sift through looking for stuff to chuck out. I ask her about her amount of clothes and shoes and she says there`s nothing she could throw out. Oh, that`s ok then, I`ll just turn up to Oz in my jocks

I don`t mind really. I don`t think most guys are as fashion centric as the ladies, and we don`t need to collect clothes for every conceivable situation and jewellery.

She has chosen my clothes and packed them into a suitcase when I wasn`t looking though... that I DON`T like. Could be anything in there... and she won`t let me look!!
Don't talk to me about shoes....What the hell is she going to do with all those bloody pairs of boots when its 35 degrees.....Looks like all I have to take is a pair of flip flops....
CORKER
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:55 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Getting Rid Of Stuff.!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER
SHE NEVER SEEMS TO THROW ANY OF HER STUFF OUT...
CORKER
Spot on there!

She is always telling me to get rid of stuff yet she has heaps of it. In one small shoe cupboard I had two pairs in there and the kids had a couple each. The wife.............seventeen pairs just in this small space. She has shoes everywhere.

Say no more.

R