Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting ready to go.........

Wikiposts

Getting ready to go.........

Old Dec 24th 2003, 3:56 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

And even with 2 comp's that's difficult.
But with two browsers open it is no longer difficult!

so the usual suspects are ......................?
Old Dec 24th 2003, 4:00 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone82
And even with 2 comp's that's difficult.
Not that I have tried (honest), but can't you just open up another window and logon with another name, thus able to post with 2 names quite easily on one computer?

You would have thought that FC would have been too busy delivering pressies, (especially as Ozzie children will be waking up soon) to post on here.

Anyway who ever you are FC, Merry Christmas everyone. As he would say....Ho ho ho
Old Dec 24th 2003, 4:02 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by seang

What is it they say - 'great minds think alike' well 1 (being yourself) out of 2 ain't bad!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 4:12 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by walaj
What is it they say - 'great minds think alike' well 1 (being yourself) out of 2 ain't bad!
LOL
Been called alot of things but never that

This thing has got me puzzled now -Father Christmas give us a hint
Old Dec 24th 2003, 4:33 am
FatherChristmas

Ho Ho Ho

I never meant to cause any controversy on your forum. Mother Christmas suggested I should let you know how to track my journey this evening as so many children worry when they are moving to live in another country that I just won't get to deliver their presents.

I only have one computer which has been built into my sleigh by my elves. I am indeed very busy, I have already been to New Zealand, Australia, Japan and I am currently in China.

I have been travelling this route for such a long time, the reindeers do most of the work and it has been interesting to be able to keep you updated when I stop to eat a mince pie or drink some milk.

I am Father Christmas, but if you do not believe this and wish to believe I am another person, I hope this may give you some entertainment on this Christmas Eve.

I will say that your not even close, but then I would, wouldn't I

Old Dec 24th 2003, 4:40 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Getting ready to go.........

Originally posted by FatherChristmas
Florida_03

Remember 'Good things come to those who wait' .....patiently

Father Christmas
I hear you Father...I hear you...
Old Dec 24th 2003, 5:00 am
WBB

Originally posted by FatherChristmas
welshboybilly,

Don't you think the moderator believes in Father Christmas.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Father Christmas
could you be.........

.......the moderator ?

:scared:

Old Dec 24th 2003, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
could you be.........

.......the moderator ?

:scared:
My vote - either its Steve or Ptlabs, since there have been no references to sheep (WWB) and Badger has been ill (Though he could be getting better quick, under the watchful eye of MrsB2B), but it could also be Bondipom... hmmm... will the real Father Christmas please stand up?
Larissa
PS Its defo not Blim, coz I had to set up his account for him!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 6:17 am
Just Joined

MaryChristmas is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Santa,
Stop mucking about on Expats and get a move on, or you'll never get all those presents delivered. Don't forget to pop back for Bondipom's boogie board and please drop by a bottle shop on the way home, because I've already started Pollyanna's bottle of baileys. (Aren't I a naughty girl, ho ho!)
Mary x x
PS Don't forget that blow up sheep for WWB, we wouldn't want him to get upset now, would we?
PPS Watch Rudolph near Pollster's dog, I've heard he's a bit frisky.
Old Dec 24th 2003, 6:38 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooooo, don't you think it's a pretty good plan?
All I want for christmas is a real good tan..

All I want for Christmas is a real good tan,
take me to oz put my feet in the sand,
rockin' to and fro with the rhythm of the ocean.
singin Silent Night with the gum trees blowin'..

Well, if you're thinkin' bout getting me a present this year,
let me put a bug in your cute little ear,
How bout 2 tickets to a subtropical shore,
where we don't have to wear these winter clothes anymore,
instead of turkey we'll have a prawn grill,
and Pina Coladas in the blender chillin'..

take me to the coast put my feet in the sand,
rockin' to and fro with the rhythm of the ocean,
singin Silent Night with the palm trees blowin'..

Well everybody's praying for a Christmas so white,
come to think about it, that'd be alright,
as long as it's sand and not snow on the ground,
and everyday our skin gets a little more brown,
We'll string some lights in a gum tree,
I'll rub some oil on you, and you can rub some on me..

I can see us baby on the beach hand in hand,
rockin' to and fro with the rhythm of the ocean..
Baby won't you say you and me we'll be going?
Ooooo, I can almost feel my toes in the sand,
All I want for Christmas is a real good tan..

Don't worry baby, we'll celebrate plenty,
I'll buy you some shades and a brand new bikini..
We won't have to worry about the holiday rush,
it'll be you and me fallin' deeper in love..

All I want for christmas is a real good tan
Old Dec 24th 2003, 7:31 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by seang

Keyser Sose!

Hey, good one!
I tried it out with two windows (when logging out of one, it logged me out the other automatically. BUT with two different browsers (IE and Safari) it is possible!

And now my evidence till now doesn't even count because with 2 browsers open you can be posting at nearly or precisely the same time!
So, it still could be WBB or Badgers!

lol!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 8:22 am
Badge

Originally posted by Simone82
Keyser Sose!

Hey, good one!
I tried it out with two windows (when logging out of one, it logged me out the other automatically. BUT with two different browsers (IE and Safari) it is possible!

And now my evidence till now doesn't even count because with 2 browsers open you can be posting at nearly or precisely the same time!
So, it still could be WBB or Badgers!

lol!
snort...

I am touched that you feel I have the nouse to pull off a cunning stunt like this..

BM

Old Dec 24th 2003, 8:28 am
small steps long journey

Ah florida what was a case is now a roadcase!

pS- how ever do you keep your post counter at 1000?
Old Dec 24th 2003, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Buttercup75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou (whoever you are) for a wonderful site to show my boys who still believe.

Merry christmas x
Old Dec 24th 2003, 9:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas from Brisbane!!!

Its not Steve Bannister, he wouldn't know The Blokes name! WBB & Badgers do, and I guess our esteemed moderator probably could find it.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.