Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting ready to go.........

Wikiposts

Getting ready to go.........

Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:14 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Getting ready to go.........

Originally posted by FatherChristmas
Time To Go...

Right now, I am getting ready to say goodbye saying goodbye to Mother Christmas. She'll miss me during my long trip around the world. Good thing I'm only gone for a day. With a little luck, Mother Christmas will spend some time cooking while I am away. When I get back to the North Pole I am sure to be hungry. Even if you leave me a snack.

If you want to track my flight tonight take a look at

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html

I will be seeing you all later.....asleep I hope

Father Christmas
You better have that Nissan Titan ready for me...by the way I'm still waiting for that dragster from 1968?
Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:19 am
FatherChristmas

Originally posted by Simone82
Hmmmm...
I am a very suspicious person... I find it strange that WBB has been off line since about 8.05 and FatherChristmas had his first post at 10.43.
And FatherChristmas has been a member since 21 december, so I'm sure he knows something about a certain paint competition!

And FatherChristmas mentions in his last post speed camera's while that is a very hot topic with WBB!

Simone,

You maybe suspicious but you are no detective. Congratulations on your success in the painting competition, it was well deserved, although I thought all of the entries were wonderful.

I hope you and Pascal enjoy your first Christmas as a married couple and wish you every happiness in 2004.

Father Christmas

Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:27 am
FatherChristmas

Default Re: Getting ready to go.........

Originally posted by Florida_03
You better have that Nissan Titan ready for me...by the way I'm still waiting for that dragster from 1968?
Florida_03

Remember 'Good things come to those who wait' .....patiently

Father Christmas

Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Father Christmas ?

Simone,

You maybe suspicious but you are no detective. Congratulations on your success in the painting competition, it was well deserved, although I thought all of the entries were wonderful.

I hope you and Pascal enjoy your first Christmas as a married couple and wish you every happiness in 2004.

Father Christmas

Have a safe trip around the world Father Christmas (alias Badgers!)
won't ask for anything, just world peace and our medical request early in the New Year
take care
rach & family
Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:36 am
Badge

Default Re: Father Christmas ?

not me!!!

Anyhow, "Santa Claus you **** where's my ****ing bike....."

Badge

Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:37 am
FatherChristmas

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Have a safe trip around the world Father Christmas (alias Badgers!)
won't ask for anything, just world peace and our medical request early in the New Year
take care
rach & family
Rachel,

Thank you for your well wishes, however, I am not Badgers. He has been poorly this week and wouldn't have been able to keep up with how busy we have been in the workshop.

I will try to order World Peace for next Year, unfortunately your medical requests are processed in Adelaide not the North Pole.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Father Christmas

Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:39 am
FatherChristmas

Originally posted by badgersmount
not me!!!

Anyhow, "Santa Claus you **** where's my ****ing bike....."

Badge

Badge,

Remember the power of positive thinking. Hope your feeling better and have thanked Mrs B2B for looking after you so well.

Have a very Merry Christmas

Father Christmas

Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Rachel,

Thank you for your well wishes, however, I am not Badgers. He has been poorly this week and wouldn't have been able to keep up with how busy we have been in the workshop.

I will try to order World Peace for next Year, unfortunately your medical requests are processed in Adelaide not the North Pole.

Father Christmas
I am confused now! should have thought it through better! forgot that Badge hasn't been too well, hope he is better for the festivities.
Whoever FC is have a safe and happy trip
best wishes
rach
Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Dear Father Christmas,

Please could you make sure my plane stays in the sky when we leave and that there are no terrorist attcaks in the Usa when we visit next month.

Thank you, and have a Happy New Year xxx
Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:53 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Simone,

Father Christmas
Thankyou WBB, you good luck with the visa!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:57 am
FatherChristmas

Originally posted by tinaj
Dear Father Christmas,

Please could you make sure my plane stays in the sky when we leave and that there are no terrorist attcaks in the Usa when we visit next month.

Thank you, and have a Happy New Year xxx
Tinaj,

I do not have a crystal ball and Mother Christmas never professes anything bad from the tea leaves. But I have no doubt you and your family will arrive safely in Australia.

Father Christmas.

Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:59 am
FatherChristmas

Thankyou WBB, you good luck with the visa!
Simone,

I am not WBB.

Father Christmas.

Old Dec 24th 2003, 3:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Simone,

I am not WBB.

Father Christmas.
sorry

Old Dec 24th 2003, 3:04 am
FatherChristmas

sorry

An easy mistake to make, especially given WBB's festive avatar.

Old Dec 24th 2003, 3:07 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

mmm, and it's now impossible unless WBB has 2 computers, which is possible, we have 2 aswell.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.