Getting to me

Old Oct 13th 2003, 3:26 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting to me

It must be, I seem to be sleeping less and less, Ive actually been awake since about 3.30am, it was a waste of time staying in bed in the end couldnt get back to sleep..so here I am on the computer at this time in the morning
Old Oct 13th 2003, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Sky, remember that situation well. Hubby was at the point of a nervous breakdown at the end of it all. I know you don't believe it now, there is light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully it will be worth it in the end. It was for us, been here 6 months now and loving it. It's not all a bed of roses, but so far - no regrets!

Hope it all comes good for you! Now, go to sleep!

Best wishes

Loopy
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:16 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Loopy I hope so too, Ive got big bags under my eyes this morning lol didnt go back to bed no point my eyes just wont stay shut
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:20 am
owieb

Default Re: Getting to me

Originally posted by sky
It must be, I seem to be sleeping less and less, Ive actually been awake since about 3.30am, it was a waste of time staying in bed in the end couldnt get back to sleep..so here I am on the computer at this time in the morning
Maybe it's excitement, rather than stress!?!

Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:28 am
sky
Banned

No I think its the suspense of not knowing:
Not knowing if /when we'll sell the house
Not knowing if we'll get our visa approved in principal
Its driving me slightly mad and me coffee intake is ridiculous .... its all going to be worth it though ... I hope
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:30 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

when are you expecting word on the visa?
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:34 am
sky
Banned

NZIS just asked for more work evidence but was told 2-4 months for a decision initially
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:38 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck .pity worrying doesnt make the time go faster-and i dont mean that as a smart comment
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:44 am
sky
Banned

Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

suffolkdiva is an unknown quantity at this point

Know a bit how you feel Sky

At the start of all this I was sleeping like a baby, but now it's less than 2 weeks til we fly, I don't get to sleep til about 3am. Lists are flying round in my head, nerves, excitement and nearly every emotion you can experience is all happening at the same time!!

I think I'll be so exhausted when we get there, and I know I'll need all my strength and energy to cope. Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!:scared:
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

We have all been there, or are still there. Didn't know that you can have so many emotions in such a short space of time.
Stick with it Sky. We are almost at the end of this tunnel, and although a bit frazzled and worse for wear, we can actually see the light at the other end.
Expats has been good for us. To beable to talk to others that have been through it or are going through it. So, just let rip whenever you need.

Whisky