Staffy
14.29%
Mongrel Mutt
37.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Getting a Dog

Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:15 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Getting a Dog

Originally posted by WBB
hello..earth to ceri knock knock.

who mentioned koalas?

i am talking about all animals.

Ok what do you not understand about this - Dogs kill Lizards, Possums, Bandicoots to name but a few.
Yawn, this becoming very tiresome.

Did you or didn't you say in that post " PS dogs dont kill any of the little cute animals either".
I swear I'm going blind
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:19 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Ceri
Ok what do you not understand about this - Dogs kill Lizards, Possums, Bandicoots to name but a few.
Yawn, this becoming very tiresome.

Did you or didn't you say in that post " PS dogs dont kill any of the little cute animals either".
I swear I'm going blind
and dogs kill cats too.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:20 pm
WBB

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
< thread hijack alert!>

Billy, when are you planning on actually moving here? I know you are supposed to be coming sometime early this year to validate, but when are you planning the move?
million dollar question there mrs D.

probably sometime in 2005

Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:22 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by WBB
and dogs kill cats too.

And cat owners have a very good boot
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:22 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
million dollar question there mrs D.

probably sometime in 2005
OK, sounds like you will still be there when we come over later this year, I'd love to get to Wales again, might be able to meet up .
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:25 pm
WBB

OK, sounds like you will still be there when we come over later this year, I'd love to get to Wales again, might be able to meet up .
no problem mrs D you let me know when your coming and i could show you the dump that is port toilet.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:28 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

DB , remember to flush before you leave there, you'll be doing us all a favour
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:29 pm
WBB

remember to flush DB before you leave there, you'll be doing us all a favour
you have the same personality as a cat there ceri.

maybe i should get you a flea collar.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:31 pm
WBB

DB , remember to flush before you leave there, you'll be doing us all a favour
you were a bit slow editing that ceri.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:32 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by WBB
you have the same personality as a cat there ceri.

maybe i should get you a flea collar.

And you have the traits of a dog , not very bright.. easily led, and licks their b*llocks a lot
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:33 pm
WBB

And you have the traits of a dog , not very bright.. easily led, and licks their b*llocks a lot
i will continue this intellectual conversation later, i got to get back to work.

</hijack>

Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:35 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by WBB
you were a bit slow editing that ceri.

well first time - it sounded as if I well * telling DB to flush herself down the toilet ..lol

("was"* - another edit , I'm trying to three things at once here.. I do hope I haven't written anything to a client of ours .. like telling him he licks his B*llocks!.. I'd better check )

Last edited by Ceri; Jan 28th 2004 at 3:49 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 4:18 pm
Badge

Can I be the first in the queue then Ceri??

Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:02 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
Can I be the first in the queue then Ceri??

Badgers, now Im worried, Ceri is talking about licking WBB's bollocks & you want to be first in the queue? :scared:

Ceri, from what Ive heard PT needs flushing, I'll see what I can do
Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:17 pm
WBB

Badgers, now Im worried, Ceri is talking about licking WBB's bollocks & you want to be first in the queue? :scared:

Ceri, from what Ive heard PT needs flushing, I'll see what I can do

male bonding, eh badge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.