Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting closer to my broomstick ride

Wikiposts

Getting closer to my broomstick ride

Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:40 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Polly looking forward to a meet-up in or around Brissy soon as there's going to be a fair few arriving soon
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:46 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck P, seeyou there in Nov sometime
Love the garrett tribe xxxxxx
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:04 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Bye Pol enjoy the trip and good luck in Queensland we may visit around Christmas time if you are back on the web perhaps we may meet up (if we are in the same area of Queensland.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:34 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Have fun Pol,

Remember to wiggle your toes and go for lots of little walks on the plane !!

Cheers

Pete.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:23 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Re: Getting closer to my broomstick ride

Originally posted by Pollyana
Well guys, I'm now officially homeless, having handed back my keys.
Timeline from now (in case anyone's interested!!) is:
Zummerzet and the family - and NO INTERNET (gasps of shock and horror) from tomorrow till the 26th,
Milan for a final fling type of thing with my "bestest mate ever " 27th-29th,
back in Sussex late on the 29th till I leave on the 31st for that oasis of wonder, Terminal 3, Heathrow (!!).
Arrive Brisbane 12.30pm, November 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you will hear from me again before I depart these shores, but it'll all be blissfully quiet for the next 10 days.........I shall miss you all.

Anyone who pms or emails me - I'll answer you as soon as I can.:lecture:

And finally - oh my god, NOW it feels real
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Pollyana
xx
#

Really enjoy Milan with your mate, it is wonderfull. And have a safe trip to Brisbane.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Polly and all the best for your new life down under - keep us posted!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:33 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great time polly, enjoy milan and the "big one"
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Hey Pollyanna
I would like to wish you all the very best in Australia. You must be getting so excited... can you really believe you are doing this. I shall look forward to hearing your tales from the south side, as I know you will give it to us straight!!
Congratulations, and have a wonderful trip to Milan... just dont go buying too many designer clothes...remember your baggage allowance
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:47 am
Badge

All the best Polly. All of a sudden, so many people are off!

I think the group can rely on you to continue to post from the 'other side'!!

Badge

Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:58 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Polly,

Just to echo what others have said - have a great time in Milan and a fantastic flight to Aus.

I really hope everything goes smoothly for you - you deserve nothing but good luck all the way.

Don't forget to post some piccies when you do get back online!

Elaine
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Polly I get on to this site and check who's browsing this forum,
like most people I expect,yours is one of the most familiar so it's going to be strange not seeing you on here for a while

Enjoy your break in Milan but mostly enjoy your new life in Aus with "THE BLOKE" get back online soon.

May the wind always be at your back on that broomstick
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Getting closer to my broomstick ride

Well guys, I'm now officially homeless, having handed back my keys.
Timeline from now (in case anyone's interested!!) is:
Zummerzet and the family - and NO INTERNET (gasps of shock and horror) from tomorrow till the 26th,
Milan for a final fling type of thing with my "bestest mate ever " 27th-29th,
back in Sussex late on the 29th till I leave on the 31st for that oasis of wonder, Terminal 3, Heathrow (!!).
Arrive Brisbane 12.30pm, November 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you will hear from me again before I depart these shores, but it'll all be blissfully quiet for the next 10 days.........I shall miss you all.

Anyone who pms or emails me - I'll answer you as soon as I can.:lecture:

And finally - oh my god, NOW it feels real
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Pollyana
xx
Just wanted to add my best wishes...hope you will be very happy together in your new country
p.s. feel excited not scared!!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 1:34 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I am carrying a Welsh flag in my luggage, and will hang it in my new Aussie porch with pride!
Verandah Polly!

Hope you've had my number tattooed on the inside of your eyeballs, give me a call if you need help with anything at all. Im sure the bloke will take good care of you .
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hi Pollyanna

Have a safe journey to Oz, best of luck for the future, look forward to reading your posts from Oz.

yve
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:50 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

remember is HK airport there is free Web access. Maybe you might spend all your time there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.