Getting cat from Sydney quarantine station to sunshine coast

Old Feb 16th 2006, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

innocent bystander is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting cat from Sydney quarantine station to sunshine coast

Does any one have an idea on the cost and procedure please
Old Feb 16th 2006, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all
Default Re: Getting cat from Sydney quarantine station to sunshine coast

Originally Posted by innocent bystander
Does any one have an idea on the cost and procedure please
Hi, We are using jets4pets and they are organising it all for us for our two dogs. They are contacting the quarantine place in Sydney to fly our dogs back to Brisbane direct to door. I think most of the agencies that deal with pet travel should be able to arrange it for you. I know that cats cost less than dogs. Unfortunately I don't have all the paperwork in front of me so I can't give you our quotes .
Old Feb 17th 2006, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Koala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant future
Default Re: Getting cat from Sydney quarantine station to sunshine coast

Hi Lesley

We used Golden Arrow Shippers in Shropshire to transport our cat "Bosch" to Sydney quarantine and then on to Brisbane airport a month later. We collected her and actually brought her back to her new home on the Sunshine Coast. Uncanny, isn't it? That was in 2004. I'm sure Golden Arrow quoted us for the whole journey but I'll have to check on that later for you.

The quarantine station were very friendly - we could call them at any time for a pet update. I think each member of staff is allocated a small group of pets to look after.

Bosch was so pleased to see us that she lost her voice that day!

Paul.