Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting a bit nervous.

Getting a bit nervous.

Old May 3rd 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting a bit nervous.

With the house sale still going through and our buyers all agrreed to comlpete by the 19th May.Shippers booked etc,spoke to our solicitor today and it is going to be really tight to complete on the 19th.Our buyers have not even got their mortgage offer through yet and I am getting inreasingly concerned as we have yet to confirm flights.I spoke to our travel agent today who advised that they canonly hold seats for so long.
Trouble is until we sign I am very nervous to book anything.
Also hubby cannot give in his notice a work until we know for sure.
We still have short term accommodation to book and 3 night stopover to organise and a host of other stuff.All within a few weeks.
Is there anyone else out there in the same situation On the plus side we do have a good solicitor who seems to be on the ball but it is so frustrating as it is all down to the other side to get their act together.
Think I must be going mad. :scared: Will it all come together at the last minute or will we be left high and dry.
:scared:

Last edited by Dreamaway 10; May 3rd 2006 at 8:04 pm. Reason: duplicate thread in error