Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Get a new Life - repeated!

Get a new Life - repeated!

Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Get a new Life - repeated!

I apolgise if anyone has already posted this, but according to my TV Guide "Get a New Life" is being repeated - 4 episodes this week, Mon-Thurs 6pm BBC2. I guess the rest may follow next week. Doesn't say which country is in each episode, but worth watching.................
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Pollyana

fc
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Was that the one that featured NZ? That poor lady whose son broke his arm. The area looked beautiful.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:56 pm
WBB

it featured the couple with mullets she missed her mother and he had trouble finding work, if i remember correctly they were in brisbane?

with a mullet like that he should not of been allowed on tv

Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Oh yes I enjoyed that one, but the presenters were awful they didn't have a clue what they were doing!

He was a gas fitter or electrician and he had to get a licence before he could work, of course they hadn't planned on that happening!
Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the series! The NZ couple were on here for a while, but seem to have disappeared? Hope they stuck it out cos they were so positive.
And yes, the mullet couple were in Brissie - I think they hadn't done as much background work as the NZ couple, and the presenters couldn't organise the proverbial drink-up in a brewery, but it was quite interesting to watch.