Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

get a cuppa - this is a long one!!!

get a cuppa - this is a long one!!!

Old May 29th 2003, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default get a cuppa - this is a long one!!!

Well it over a week since i have been on here but so much has happened - or not as the case is!!
those who read my last thread will know that andrews ex partner refused medicals for the kids - so he provided a statutory declaration to that effect - the agent came back and asked us to ask his ex to do one - i phoned her and to my astonishment she agreed - he took it up on friday to get signed but she would not come out and sign it - his daughter came out 5 minutes later with it signed ........get this he said that it isnt her signature - what is the reasoning behind that?? anyway i spoek to agent who saif try again- so i phoend her - guess hwta she has changed her phone number - god she is going to some lengths to stop us going! so andrew has had to do another stat dec stating the circumstances and that he believes it is not her signature and she would not get it witnessed.

then my passport was sent off to the passport office to have my daughter removed off it and it went missing - luckily i recieved it so that is one stress less!!

everything is now off to adelaie so it is only a matter of time now.........fingers crossed

ps - my house sale fell through last month and it went back on market friday - sold it for asking price to a 1st time buyer who wants to complete next month - now that is good news!!!!

sorry to bore you buti feel better now i ahve got that lot off my chest
Old May 29th 2003, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Wow, some people, you are having a bad time, you can hopefully relax now everything is on the way. Good luck for the rest of it.

I think we are about the same timing as you so fingers crossed for you.
Old May 29th 2003, 12:00 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear about your problems. I'm sure it will not be too much longer before you have your visas. My timing is also similar to yours (medicals and police certs sent off 2 weeks ago) so I will be very interested in your progress.

Best of luck

Mel
Old May 29th 2003, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

grahamclan is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like an eastenders episode
Old May 29th 2003, 1:37 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

As you are finally driving to the airport, drive past her house, wind down your window and pour a large can of paint stripper over her car from bonnet to boot! You'll be laughing all the way to Oz!

Steve.
Old May 29th 2003, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point

grahamclan - more like corrie - shes a bit fiery like karen mcdonald - cant wait til have visa and i will make a special effort to get in touch to tell her the good news!!!!
Old May 29th 2003, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ex GFs should be shot. !! Or at the very least hung drawn and quatered.

I guess some think the same about ex BFs.
Old May 29th 2003, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Doreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Hang in there, not long now.

Ex's can be problematic I know - been there done that! But remember 'what goes around, comes around!'. You have a great life to look forward to - sod 'em!!!

Have a great time and good luck

Doreen
Old May 29th 2003, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope it all works out for you and the family.

footie chick