George Best

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:21 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: George Best

Ahhh Georgie Best, remember seeing him when he was "passed it" at Fulham,
old, fat, slow but still the most skillful player on the pitch making monkeys outta players in their prime.
Don't think there is a football fan in the world who could watch him in the UTD days dancing around defenders and not smile.
He is my boyhood hero without a doubt, I am truly sad to see how he wasted his talent , but he was for me the greatest natural footballer ever, gave me great memories and great days footie as a lad everyone was George Best when we played.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulf
Ahhh Georgie Best, remember seeing him when he was "passed it" at Fulham,
old, fat, slow but still the most skillful player on the pitch making monkeys outta players in their prime.
Don't think there is a football fan in the world who could watch him in the UTD days dancing around defenders and not smile.
He is my boyhood hero without a doubt, I am truly sad to see how he wasted his talent , but he was for me the greatest natural footballer ever, gave me great memories and great days footie as a lad everyone was George Best when we played.

my auntie had the most enormous crush on him god she was like a dog on heat
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Anyone who is of the opinion that George Best was not a GREAT player cannot know that much about football, Players such as Pele rate him as one of the most gifted players in the world of football. Regarding the comments that he should not have been given the transplant as it was a waste, then is it a waste we treat habitual IV drug users and smokers on a daily basis on the NHS?
As a nurse I see this man as having an addiction like so many in this country, the fact that he is well known does not change that, unfortunately addicts do not always beat the problem they have no matter how much help they receive.
It is sad to see so many negative comments but each to their own.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:08 am
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of

I am not sure if you are actually referring to me Bix but if you are please remember that I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else.

No hard feelings.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by menace
I am not sure if you are actually referring to me Bix but if you are please remember that I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else.

No hard feelings.
bix has never felt anything hard in his life
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
bix has never felt anything hard in his life

there you go again!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
there you go again!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
cant help it, im sad
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:20 am
Account Closed

cant help it, im sad

carry on being sad cos you keep me in stitches mate!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by menace

No hard feelings.
Quite right mate.

ADL was right....he doesn't know who I was speaking about
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Rooksie
carry on being sad cos you keep me in stitches mate!!
dont worry about it, i did the same to mrs soapy 3 times. cost me a fortune to get it fixed
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Quite right mate.

ADL was right....he doesn't know who I was speaking about
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Eh ?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:33 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I haven't been able to read the rest of the thread but has he died?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:33 am
Banned

menace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud ofmenace has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I've got him in my local football club "Dead Pool" ...

I missed out on Mo Mowlem tho' ...
Well it must be this character then, the phantom biscuit dunker.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Sorry I haven't been able to read the rest of the thread but has he died?

no mate - he's hanging on in there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.