Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The geographic satisfaction poll ...

View Poll Results: Please choose one area and indicate whether you are largely happy, or unhappy there
Moved to NSW and I'm happy
9.68%
Moved to NSW and I'm unhappy
4.84%
Moved to QLD and I'm happy
32.26%
Moved to QLD and I'm unhappy
3.23%
Moved to VIC and I'm happy
19.35%
Moved to VIC and I'm unhappy
0%
Moved to S.Oz and I'm happy
6.45%
Moved to S.Oz and I'm unhappy
1.61%
Moved to WA and I'm happy
14.52%
Moved to WA and I'm unhappy
1.61%
Moved to NT and I'm happy
0%
Moved to NT and I'm unhappy
0%
Tried several places and was happy in 'em all
1.61%
Tried several places and was unhappy in 'em all
0%
On my way back to the UK - does that answer your question?
4.84%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

The geographic satisfaction poll ...

Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:33 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default The geographic satisfaction poll ...

Just curious as to whether the broad geographic areas of Australia play a part in people's experience and, if they do, which areas have a higher approval rating than others. Obviously you can't get too location specific with a poll restricted to 15 options, but it might give people a general idea.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:41 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The geographic satisfaction poll ...

Yes, I left out Tasmania and ACT - sorry - very little space for all the questions...
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yes, I left out Tasmania and ACT - sorry - very little space for all the questions...
Hutch why have you changed your avatar?? did you get sick of turning the girls on?? and who and what is that blue thing you have got now??
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:20 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hutch why have you changed your avatar?? did you get sick of turning the girls on?? and who and what is that blue thing you have got now??
They upped the file size so I swapped him out. I used to change avatar pretty often.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:23 am
Account Closed

They upped the file size so I swapped him out. I used to change avatar pretty often.
i can't get one, or should i say i don't know how to...i'm no expert on a computer although my daughter has put a nice picture on my profile wasn't me...honest!!!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:25 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by paulrachel
i can't get one, or should i say i don't know how to...i'm no expert on a computer although my daughter has put a nice picture on my profile wasn't me...honest!!!
My Profile > Edit Avatar > Browse [to your chosen image] > Save Changes.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:28 am
Account Closed

My Profile > Edit Avatar > Browse [to your chosen image] > Save Changes.
done that....but everything i choose is too big....can't seem to get them smaller...oh well never mind..i guess it's not important.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Really like NSW but also like other areas too, have been to Q, V and WA but haven't been been to S.Oz, R.C. or TE.

Pretty geographically satisfied thanks
Old Sep 9th 2006, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

IN TAS AND HAPPY THANKS!!
Put Tas in the poll next time
Old Sep 9th 2006, 5:42 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
IN TAS AND HAPPY THANKS!!
Put Tas in the poll next time
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...76&postcount=2
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

yes i read that hence my request for tas to be included next time
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

Qld &
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:08 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Qld &

Bloody hell - he's let you use the PC????
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Bloody hell - he's let you use the PC????
You took the words out of my mouth
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:13 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You took the words out of my mouth
It'll just take another 3 months now 'till she gets back on to reply

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.