Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

G'day from Perth

G'day from Perth

Old Sep 19th 2002, 12:17 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'day from Perth

Originally posted by suebo:
I Love the Old Bailey, have been there a few times. They have the best Bruschetta ever. May see you there next March when home for a visit
If all goes to plan will be back in UK then,but will miss the crew at the Old Bailey, I will leave you a drink behind the bar ask for Steve ,say Pommie Bastards left me one in ,white wine okay?
Old Sep 19th 2002, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

If all goes to plan will be back in UK then,but will miss the crew at the Old Bailey, I will leave you a drink behind the bar ask for Steve ,say Pommie Bastards left me one in ,white wine okay?
Yuk, yuk yuk.... Thanks anyway, but I hate wine. I am a Scotch drinker and you better make that atleast 10+
Old Sep 19th 2002, 3:50 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by suebo:

Yuk, yuk yuk.... Thanks anyway, but I hate wine. I am a Scotch drinker and you better make that atleast 10+
[/QUOTE

Not a cheap girl to run then?, my lady wife has white wine or on a cheap night cider , a Scotch it will be keeps the jocks in work enjoy.
Old Sep 19th 2002, 8:58 pm
col
BE Enthusiast

col is an unknown quantity at this point

So where is the old bailey? It sounds like a laugh.
Directions please inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

This is the Boss talking

I like cleaning even though I was an HR Advisor in England, I've loss a lot of weight, and I'm a fan of David Bellamy, I've got see all the local wild life cockroches and maggots when cleaning some houses.

And some you haven't even seen on this earth yet!!!

So, just let me know where the best pubs are and I will be in them.
Old Sep 20th 2002, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

The Old Bailey is located behind Joondalup Shopping Centre, opposite the Court House, the road (Can't remember name) that NAB is on. Take a visit, it is a lovely big pub, has some pretty good grub too. Reasonably priced. SOme nights you have to book for a meal as it gets pretty busy
BTW: I used to clean, absolutely hated it
Another Pub that is not too bad is Rosie O'Grady's in Northbridge. I think it is on Fitzgerald Street. Bit of a hike for you, but you can take the train. Have a Guiness for my hubby
Old Sep 22nd 2002, 11:42 am
Banned

Originally posted by col:
So where is the old bailey? It sounds like a laugh.
Directions please inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

This is the Boss talking

I like cleaning even though I was an HR Advisor in England, I've loss a lot of weight, and I'm a fan of David Bellamy, I've got see all the local wild life cockroches and maggots when cleaning some houses.

And some you haven't even seen on this earth yet!!!

So, just let me know where the best pubs are and I will be in them.
Pubs worth a visit .
Old Bailey Joondalup
Moon and Sixpence Woodvale
Stamford Arms Scarbrough
Brass Monkey Perth

Most of Taverns are not worth drinking in, they are very down
market I would not take my lady wife to them she not too keen on the Skimpeys and strippers that are the entertainment in most Taverns.
Sounds like you are enjoying yourself keep smiling , do you work for a guy called Mick?, played golf with him at weekend he owns a house cleaning company .Best Wishes