Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

G'day, noob here

G'day, noob here

Old Dec 27th 2006, 6:49 pm
True Blue

ectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really nice
Default G'day, noob here

Hello All,

I would like to introduce myself. I am Jason and currently my family (wife + 2 young kiddies) and I live in Calgary Canada having moved here from Watford UK back in 2003. We've finally had enough of the place and last year was granted aussie residence. So, come february 2007 we will be heading off to Melbourne (Vic sponsored scheme) to start a new life, or rather continue the life we have now but without the -40, haha. I'm no stranger to australia and have been here twice before backpacking for extended periods. I also have aunt and uncle + cousins etc in Sydney and I cant tell you how excited I am at the thought of returning. I am a software developer by trade and my wife takes take of everything else (apparently I can write code but not much else, haha). So, now I am researching banks, jobs, accomodation and all the rest of it. Heeeelllllllppppp !

A big g'day to you all and seasons greetings. Oh, anyone give me a job ?

Jason.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 10:32 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'day, noob here

Hello there and welcome to the forum.
I used to live in Watford and all my kids were born at the hospital
Sorry can't give you a job but good luck
Gillian (formerly of Watford-for a while, now Perth)