Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

g'day mates, we're back on line!!!!!

g'day mates, we're back on line!!!!!

Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default g'day mates, we're back on line!!!!!

hi everyone,
well, i'm back, we're in the Eatons Hill area of Brisbane, in our own rental - 4bed lowset, have bought a Toyota Rav 4 Cruiser, Chanelle is in school they are on Spring hols at the mo so she starts on October 4th! Have had a nightmare with my laptop, Pc World were supposed to fix it before we came out but didn't!!! And yesterday i found that in the area we're renting broadband is not available so i'm back on dial up god its slow!
our shipment arrived Thursday, had a few bits broken so will have to claim back on the insurance.
been to Australia Zoo today and saw the Crocodile Show with Steve Irwin and Terri, great day out
so much to tell you all, if you want to know more then pm me!
Brisbane is great and although we are in holiday mode still we love it here, it feels so much like 'we're home at last'!
Boomie - i've tried to email you but it kept coming back to me mate, pm me please
thanks to everyone on here who helped to make our new lives down under possible
hugs to you all
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:27 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: g'day mates, we're back on line!!!!!

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
And yesterday i found that in the area we're renting broadband is not available so i'm back on dial up god its slow!
Good to see you again Rach. You made it!
Tell us more when you can. But no broadband ??? I've seen so many people now say they can't get broadband I'm thinking about not going
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

hi everyone,
well, i'm back, we're in the Eatons Hill area of Brisbane, in our own rental - 4bed lowset, have bought a Toyota Rav 4 Cruiser, Chanelle is in school they are on Spring hols at the mo so she starts on October 4th! Have had a nightmare with my laptop, Pc World were supposed to fix it before we came out but didn't!!! And yesterday i found that in the area we're renting broadband is not available so i'm back on dial up god its slow!
our shipment arrived Thursday, had a few bits broken so will have to claim back on the insurance.
been to Australia Zoo today and saw the Crocodile Show with Steve Irwin and Terri, great day out
Brisbane is great and although we are in holiday mode still we love it here, it feels so much like 'we're home at last'!
Boomie - i've tried to email you but it kept coming back to me mate, pm me please
hugs to you all
Hiya Rach
Glad to hear all is well. PM me your mobile number as I will be arriving soon.

Take care.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: g'day mates, we're back on line!!!!!

hi everyone,
well, i'm back, we're in the Eatons Hill area of Brisbane, in our own rental - 4bed lowset, have bought a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Toyota&v=55">Toyota</a> Rav 4 Cruiser, Chanelle is in <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=55">school</a> they are on Spring hols at the mo so she starts on October 4th! Have had a nightmare with my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=laptop&v=55">laptop</a>, Pc World were supposed to fix it before we came out but didn't!!! And yesterday i found that in the area we're renting <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=broadband&v=55">broadband</a> is not available so i'm back on dial up god its slow!
our shipment arrived Thursday, had a few bits broken so will have to claim back on the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=insurance&v=55">insurance</a>.
been to <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Australia&v=55">Australia</a> Zoo today and saw the Crocodile Show with Steve Irwin and Terri, great day out
Brisbane is great and although we are in <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=holiday&v=55">holiday</a> mode still we <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=love&v=55">love</a> it here, it feels so much like 'we're <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=home&v=55">home</a> at last'!
Boomie - i've tried to <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=email&v=55">email</a> you but it kept coming back to me mate, pm me please
hugs to you all
wonderful news, hope you'll be very very happy in your new home and country. you'll have to change you're signature now!
best wishes to you all, keep us posted

debbie x
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:31 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

hi everyone,
hugs to you all

Hi Rach and Family

It is great to hear you are all settled, please tell us more, us wannabees look forward to hearing all about the ups and downs of your new life.

Good luck to you all.

Julia
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi mate!
not sure how available broadband is to get but its not available in the area we are in which is a bit of a bummer but at least i can log in again now, been a nightmare without an internet connection!
Old Sep 25th 2004, 11:08 am
Go Banana's !!

Hi Rach,

Dead pleased for you. Its nice to have you back on the forum !!

Looks like you are settling in well. Keep us all posted.

Best wishes

Warren
Perth in less than 5 weeks......

Old Sep 25th 2004, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Warren, how's things with you? when are you off to see Jill and the little 'un? bet you can't wait eh?
seems like its been ages since i've been on line and feels like we've been here for ages!
hope that all is going well for you mate, take care
Rach, Mark and Chanelle x
Old Sep 25th 2004, 11:34 am
Go Banana's !!

Thanks Warren, how's things with you? when are you off to see Jill and the little 'un? bet you can't wait eh?
seems like its been ages since i've been on line and feels like we've been here for ages!
hope that all is going well for you mate, take care
Rach, Mark and Chanelle x
Hi Rach,

Just want to bloody get there after the trauma with the house. It seems ages since you weren't on line and I'm really pleased it looks like its going well for you so far.

I finish work on the 22nd Otober and fly from Humberside airport on Weds 27th October via Schipol and Kula Lumpa on Malaysian airlines - a freebie courtesy of a bucket load of air miles I didn't realise I had - jammy or what !!

Can't wait to seem them all, Imogen's got an Aussie accent and they both seem so happy !!

Keep in touch

Warren

PS: The dial ups a real pain isn't it. Jill finally gets broadband soon.

Old Sep 25th 2004, 11:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Welcome to Brisbane!!
Good luck to Chanelle for school.

Girls night out October 15th - are you up for it??!
Old Sep 25th 2004, 12:58 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Nice to hear from you Rach, glad you're enjoying yourself. Even bloody Spurs are doing alright!
Old Sep 25th 2004, 1:51 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Rach!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you back!

Good luck to Chanelle at school Hope she makes loads of mates!!

Petra
Old Sep 25th 2004, 4:22 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Nice to see you back on the forum Rach. Hope you're settling in nicely. Only three weeks till we go ourselves!!!
Old Sep 25th 2004, 8:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Rach,
Been damn quiet on the forum lately

Glad to hear it's so far so good....may it continue.

What colour RAV4 did you go for then ?

Ciao
Bix
Old Sep 25th 2004, 9:50 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya RAch,
glad to see you all finally made it!!
sending you lots of cyber hugs, and hope it all goes well for you!
let us know how your plasterer hubby finds it all (work wise i mean!) - mine is waiting in anticipation!!

hope the little un settles in quickly!

sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.