G'day Mates..

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up G'day Mates..

greetings and salutations

Having pledged my life to the BE
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391647
and with contracts exchanged this morning, its now time to say G'day Mates! After a tad of lurking on the forum, we aim to arrive in Brissy mid September, with my Sheila and my youngest daughter (got 3 of em). We are all looking forward to meeting up with you soon. The threads and posts have been invaluable. Cheers!

The OH
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'day Mates..

Originally Posted by The OH

and with contracts exchanged this morning, its now time to say G'day Mates! After a tad of lurking on the forum, we aim to arrive in Brissy mid September, with my Sheila and my youngest daughter (got 3 of em). We are all looking forward to meeting up with you soon. The threads and posts have been invaluable. Cheers!

The OH
Hi OH, welcome to Brisbane in advance.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:27 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

The OH
Hi 'The OH' and welcome to the forum.
I like the pledge, maybe we should have for one for all joiners?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 5:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Hi 'The OH' and welcome to the forum.
I like the pledge, maybe we should have for one for all joiners?
and polishers
Old Aug 24th 2006, 5:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

and hi the oh
Old Aug 24th 2006, 6:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome OH. May your stay bring you all you ask for
Old Aug 24th 2006, 6:16 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and welcome

Hope you'll find what you want here.....if anything like me....a whole lot more too
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:30 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

The OH
Hi OH and welcome to the madhouse that is BE! It's wonderful here tho'!

Nicky
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:59 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Hi OH, we will be following a month behind you to Brisbane also. Where abouts in Brisbane are you going?

Have a great journey and hopefully we will see you when we get there
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:49 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: G'day Mates..

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
Hi OH, we will be following a month behind you to Brisbane also. Where abouts in Brisbane are you going?

Have a great journey and hopefully we will see you when we get there
Thanks for the welcome
7 months ago the other OH decided she wanted a change, so here we are, like little kids, yes we are mad which is why we joined
We should meet up CD, once you get your bearings. We are counting on the mature Brissy BE' nutters to help us to chill when we arrive. The dogs will be in Sydney clink for 30 days so the adventure begins......

The OH and my OH.....new I shouldn't have chosen that username
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Hello and welcome. We'll be following you to Brisbane next year hopefully.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:35 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE, all the best for the move down under!

Jackie
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good luck with your new life