G'day, G'day

Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

koalatea is on a distinguished road
Question G'day, G'day

I've just made my first visit here in a long while and see you have a load of user blogs up and running. I've been keeping my own blog hosted on wordpress since arriving in Oz and was wondering if it's possible to add a link to it through the blog page here rather than start a new one.

Any ideas?

The blog's btw.

Cheers

Last edited by Dorothy; Sep 25th 2008 at 11:33 am.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: G'day, G'day

Hmmm... the address of the blog was deleted from that post before being allowed onto the system, but any advice on whether it can be linked anywhere here would be nice.

Administrators? Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks
Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koalatea
Hmmm... the address of the blog was deleted from that post before being allowed onto the system, but any advice on whether it can be linked anywhere here would be nice.

Administrators? Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks
You can put a link to it in your signature. You set up a signature by clicking on Shortcuts in the cream bar at the top of the page and then click "edit signature". It will then appear on all the posts you make on the forum, as we hope people register to share info on here, not just to link to their blogs
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

OK. Thanks. Think I've done that.

I was merely wondering if I could somehow add my blog to those you already have on your blog page rather than start another blog. It is about our experiences of moving to Australia, after all, not the idle ramblings of a numpty (although that is perhaps a consideration for others to make...), but if that's not possible then, hey ho, it can't be done. Ne'ermind...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koalatea
OK. Thanks. Think I've done that.

I was merely wondering if I could somehow add my blog to those you already have on your blog page rather than start another blog. It is about our experiences of moving to Australia, after all, not the idle ramblings of a numpty (although that is perhaps a consideration for others to make...), but if that's not possible then, hey ho, it can't be done. Ne'ermind...
Mmm I don't think its possible. The blog pages are actually hosted by the site, and I think you'd have to retype everything into the site format.

COuld always share some of the experiences in individual psots on the forums too of course?
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

No worries. Thanks for the advice. Had I known you hosted blogs I might have done it here first. Still can't do a sig, but see that it could take 48 hours anyway.

Thanks again

bruceandfran.wordpress.com