British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Gday ;) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/gday-%3B-319906/)

Timber Floor Au Aug 14th 2005 5:17 am

Gday ;)
 
Gday, Buenos Dias, Ado :)

Thought Id pop in and have a wee gander, and familiarize myself with you RABBLE :)

Phoenixuk2oz Aug 14th 2005 5:22 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Gday, Buenos Dias, Ado :)

Thought Id pop in and have a wee gander, and familiarize myself with you RABBLE :)

Ayup TF. Long time no see :D

The RABBLE are all ooot. Lights are on...but nobody's in :rolleyes:

Mebbe better orf coming back later when they're all back :beer:

Timber Floor Au Aug 14th 2005 5:47 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Ayup TF. Long time no see :D

The RABBLE are all ooot. Lights are on...but nobody's in :rolleyes:

Mebbe better orf coming back later when they're all back :beer:

Hey Thanks :)

Lets hope the TROLLS like WelshBoyWilly have buggered off, and I may stay and offer some free but very reliable advice lol ;)

Phoenixuk2oz Aug 14th 2005 7:05 am

Re: Gday ;)
 
:D

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Hey Thanks :)

Lets hope the TROLLS like WelshBoyWilly have buggered off, and I may stay and offer some free but very reliable advice lol ;)

Welshboybilly still comes on ........he's now called Mutant....he's quiet these days :D

Anyways, welcome back m8 ;)

mutant Aug 14th 2005 7:47 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
:D

Welshboybilly still comes on ........he's now called Mutant....he's quiet these days :D

Anyways, welcome back m8 ;)

Not that quiet! ;)

Timber Floor Au Aug 14th 2005 7:49 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by mutant
Not that quiet! ;)

Lmao I love these Moderated Forums :)

Phoenixuk2oz Aug 14th 2005 7:51 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by mutant
Not that quiet! ;)

Lol....quiet in this neck of the woods anyways. Comparitively speakin.

Now be a good mutant and behave yersen :D :D

manxfamily Aug 14th 2005 8:27 am

Re: Gday ;)
 
Hi Timber.

So are you in Brissie or still in UK or inbetween?

Lots of information on here about literally every subject know to man!!

So where abouts in Brissie are you/will be?
And what about you Phoenix?

We are heading for Brissie next July and still need to finalise an area.

Timber Floor Au Aug 14th 2005 8:30 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Hi Timber.

So are you in Brissie or still in UK or inbetween?

Lots of information on here about literally every subject know to man!!

So where abouts in Brissie are you/will be?
And what about you Phoenix?

We are heading for Brissie next July and still need to finalise an area.


We are in Brizzy, our location EXACT location is in My Signature lol

Been here nearly a year :)

If you Imagine LONDON is Brizzy, then we are in BRIGHTON :)

Keep in touch, always here to help a new POM settle in :)

manxfamily Aug 14th 2005 8:38 am

Re: Gday ;)
 
Hi, yes I spotted that after I read again.

So your south of Brissie then, we are looking at southern suburbs. Are you as far down as Logan? Im just trying to find a GPS site to work out where you are from your coordinates.

I also had a look at your web design website. Interesting, is that a full time business? I work as a Graphic Designer and will hopefully continue to when I arrive! Any contacts for me?

Timber Floor Au Aug 14th 2005 8:43 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Hi, yes I spotted that after I read again.

So your south of Brissie then, we are looking at southern suburbs. Are you as far down as Logan? Im just trying to find a GPS site to work out where you are from your coordinates.

I also had a look at your web design website. Interesting, is that a full time business? I work as a Graphic Designer and will hopefully continue to when I arrive! Any contacts for me?

Gday again :)

Logan is about 6k ( 5 minutes ) east of me. We are just North of Jimboomba. Just off the Mt Lindsay Highway ( Beaudesert Rd )

The 30.com.au website is a new site im working on, have done websites for years. This is just a pet project.

Regards Contacts, in Web Design...
Try Jolan Morley at Ozhosting.com.au
Or David at tppinternet.com

They may be able to help you :)

Feel free to help out on Our websites, we are in desperate need of HELP lmao

Regards your move to Oz, when it gets closer gimme a call, its a lot more fun KNOWING ppl over here :)
Plus we aint the type to say , do this do that, dont do this dont do that :) its an adventure and its Your adventure :)

Phoenixuk2oz Aug 14th 2005 8:43 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Hi Timber.

So are you in Brissie or still in UK or inbetween?

Lots of information on here about literally every subject know to man!!

So where abouts in Brissie are you/will be?
And what about you Phoenix?

We are heading for Brissie next July and still need to finalise an area.

Ayup manx we're in Brissy too [also see signiture ;) ]

Not sure about your line of work but I reckon they need graphic designers with good observational qualities :D

Have you checked out Seek.com.au on Google?

Oh....and you'll love it ere ;)

manxfamily Aug 14th 2005 8:48 am

Re: Gday ;)
 
Thanks guys,

Yes I will keep in touch Timber and if you need any help with visuals or anything on your site just ask.

Pheonix I do have good observational qualities so I should be okay!! I get a daily email from Seek with job that match my skills, just a shame I cant apply until I have the visa, but once that comes through Brisbanes my oyster!!!!

Phoenixuk2oz Aug 14th 2005 9:00 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Pheonix I do have good observational qualities so I should be okay!! I get a daily email from Seek with job that match my skills, just a shame I cant apply until I have the visa, but once that comes through Brisbanes my oyster!!!!

Lol....was only jestin. I'm the most observationally challenged person you'll ever know :D

Yep.....you're right. Brisbane is your oyster.

Good luck m8 :beer:

Timber Floor Au Aug 14th 2005 9:02 am

Re: Gday ;)
 

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Thanks guys,

Yes I will keep in touch Timber and if you need any help with visuals or anything on your site just ask.

Pheonix I do have good observational qualities so I should be okay!! I get a daily email from Seek with job that match my skills, just a shame I cant apply until I have the visa, but once that comes through Brisbanes my oyster!!!!


You can always apply :)

Bugger the fact you are in Uk.

Most Net companies interview via email and chat lol

Get in with a few companies doing some freelance work

or goto my old mates at www.getafreelancer.com :)

Ozzy


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:55 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.