Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GC v Brissie Golf Day - Ladies who Lunch

GC v Brissie Golf Day - Ladies who Lunch

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Lindy Lou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GC v Brissie Golf Day - Ladies who Lunch

Anyone up for lunch on Sunday whilst the lads are playing with their balls???

Last time we went to Sanctuary Cove, so happy to meet up there again or any other suggestions from the Gold Coasters who know the area better than me!

Sorry for the short notice, but if anyone interested in meeting for lunch let me know.

Linda
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GC v Brissie Golf Day - Ladies who Lunch

Yes please
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PAP01
Yes please
Hi ladies

it's jim from the golf mob, going to phone Gainsborough tomorrow to find out what time they serve dinner until, some girls were thinking of coming up near the end, I know we asked last year on the day and they didn't have a problem, the kitchen closing time may be the only problem

will keep you informed

jim
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:06 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lindy Lou

Last time we went to Sanctuary Cove, so happy to meet up there again or any other suggestions from the Gold Coasters who know the area better than me!

Sorry for the short notice, but if anyone interested in meeting for lunch let me know.

Linda
Hi Linda

Count me in and also Carol said she will join us.

Annette
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Ladies i have a great plan

You could carry the clubs for your blokes

Then there would be more room on the buggies for the beer

Calm Down Calm Down i'm only kidding

Haggis
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Ladies i have a great plan

You could carry the clubs for your blokes

Then there would be more room on the buggies for the beer

Calm Down Calm Down i'm only kidding

Haggis
Your brave saying that mate
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Linda
Just saw this now lol
Im on call on Sunday so depends on whats happening with work and stuff. Could you let me know when and where and if i'm able I'll tag along.
Paulinex

Originally Posted by Lindy Lou

Linda
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

bump