Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GC/Brisbane people - Women's National Ice Hockey tournament this weekend

GC/Brisbane people - Women's National Ice Hockey tournament this weekend

Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:56 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default GC/Brisbane people - Women's National Ice Hockey tournament this weekend

Hi everyone,

Just in case anyone is looking for something to do this weekend. On the Gold Coast (in Bundall) the national womens ice hockey tournament is being held. Last year Queensland came in second behind NSW (after a very close game).

I'm playing for QLD and our manager wanted everyone to get the world out. So I'm doing my part (the lazy approach as usual!).
Attached Thumbnails GC/Brisbane people - Women's National Ice Hockey tournament this weekend-posterjmktournment%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:42 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: GC/Brisbane people - Women's National Ice Hockey tournament this weekend

Do you have any idea when you will be playing - we loved watching Ice Hockey in the UK
Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:49 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GC/Brisbane people - Women's National Ice Hockey tournament this weekend

This is the schedule I have, I'm going to double check it to make sure it's still accurate.

Saturday
6:00-7:15pm QLD & ACT

Sunday
6:00-7:15am VIC & QLD
5:30-6:45pm NSW & QLD

Monday
8:00-9:15am Semi-final
9:30-10:45am Semi-final
5:45-7:00pm Bronze game
7:15-8:30pm Gold game