Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Gap Primary School

The Gap Primary School

Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default The Gap Primary School

Does anyone know anything about The Gap primary school? We like the Gap area and are looking for a school for our 5 yr old! Any comments greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Keri
Old Oct 16th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Scoobydo is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: The Gap Primary School

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Does anyone know anything about The Gap primary school? We like the Gap area and are looking for a school for our 5 yr old! Any comments greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Keri
Hi There,
We will be moving to The Gap early next year. We unfortunately went to this area when it was half term, the week before last. Our son is 10 and here next yr he should start high school but in The Gap he will go to primary school for another year as school ages are different there. But we drove around very briefly and there are a few to choose from and heard good reports, we saw one that was quite new, but have been told that they are good schools it is really up to your own personel preferance, my 12 yr old will be going to The Gap high school.
Have you visited The Gap? Or have you been surfing information, if I can help just P.M myself happy to ablige as everyone has been of great help and this website has been so valuable to us at the moment..
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: The Gap Primary School

Thanks for that! No we've never been but it is definately one of the areas that we like the sound of! I have emailed the principle of The Gap primary and she was very helpful, she is sending me out an enrolment form and said that it wouldn't be a problem to enrol! We hope to be there end of Jan just in time for start of school term and she is more than happy to show us around the school when we arrive! How long was the commute into the CBD as I will be working in the north side of the city in one of the hospitals!

Any info would be helpful!

Thanks and good luck to yourselves!!