Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Future friends please help me out!!!!!!1

Future friends please help me out!!!!!!1

Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:58 pm
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Future friends please help me out!!!!!!1

Hi.All,
just wonderd if anyone could tell me anything about Ballajura area,as we are looking to rent somewhere for a few weeks.
Good or bad reivew's on the area does'nt matter (have'nt booked yet) i'm just curious thats all.
Thanks in advance
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:58 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Future friends please help me out!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by Mysterio
Hi.All,
just wonderd if anyone could tell me anything about Ballajura area,as we are looking to rent somewhere for a few weeks.
Good or bad reivew's on the area does'nt matter (have'nt booked yet) i'm just curious thats all.
Thanks in advance
I think its north of the city - sorry I live on the other coast but hope this bump will get the others started.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

From what I know Ballajura is a good area, newish I'll ask my physio this morning he is up in Ballajura. It is North of the CBD and takes about 15 mins to get to CBD. What do you want to know specifically? I also have a friend that lives there and she thinks its good and she is fussy.
Its a convenient place to live about 15-20 mins to the coast.
Nicola
Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:45 am
Just Joined

life is great is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I live in Ellenbrook not too far away from Ballajura, I work in Malaga about 1 mins drive from Ballajura. My work colleague lives in Ballajura and she loves it. She says its a good area for kids, lots of parks, well designed, on a good bus service not too far away from the city, the Swan Shire looks after the suburb very well. Hope this helps you a little.
Regards
Theresa
Old Jul 26th 2006, 1:45 am
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=life is great]Hi
I live in Ellenbrook not too far away from Ballajura, I work in Malaga about 1 mins drive from Ballajura. My work colleague lives in Ballajura and she loves it. She says its a good area for kids, lots of parks, well designed, on a good bus service not too far away from the city, the Swan Shire looks after the suburb very well. Hope this helps you a little.
Regards
Theresa[/QUOT

Thank you all so much, i just wanted to know what it was like as i have never been before,and having 2 kids its just one less thing to worry about.