Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Further to my sea kayak question....I now have a river canoe question!

Further to my sea kayak question....I now have a river canoe question!

Old Nov 17th 2008, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Further to my sea kayak question....I now have a river canoe question!

The resource on this bb is amazing.....all the answers you want !

I posted last week about bringing a sea kayak....and it seems this is MOST worthwhile (we are moving to Brisbane / GC).
We also have a river canoe that we used when we lived in South Africa, but have never used whilst in the Caribbean.
Should we bring it, or dump it?

Any opinions...?

Nix
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Further to my sea kayak question....I now have a river canoe question!

How much will it add to your stuff/costs ?

You will use it lots but will it be cheaper to buy a new one ? Will it get damaged in transit ?

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
The resource on this bb is amazing.....all the answers you want !

I posted last week about bringing a sea kayak....and it seems this is MOST worthwhile (we are moving to Brisbane / GC).
We also have a river canoe that we used when we lived in South Africa, but have never used whilst in the Caribbean.
Should we bring it, or dump it?

Any opinions...?

Nix
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:05 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Further to my sea kayak question....I now have a river canoe question!

Yea - if there's space in the container I'd definitely bring it. I'd love to have a river canoe round here - the beautiful Shoalhaven river on my doorstep.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

We have the space in the container, so it won't cost anything extra to bring.... We hauled it all the way over here from South Africa and have never used it here in the Caribbean.....maybe she will be christened again in Aus!!!

Thanks for the replies !

Nix